“my lucky day”
Review of Snoqualmie Casino

Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Snoqualmie
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When ever i am in or by seattle , i always head for this casino.I never fail to leave with more money in my pocket than when i arrived. My game is simple, ......................slots..........That right.............they say it has worst odds, but not for me.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I just wanted to share our extreme customer dissatisfaction with our recent gaming experiences at SnoQ.

Please know we understand gambling is a risk and we fully anticipate and budget to lose but what we don’t expect is to not enjoy doing so.

As you know there are many choices where we can spend our gambling dollars but we have always chosen SnoQ because we enjoyed being there. The drive, while far is scenic, the casino is clean and well maintained, the staff friendly, the food good, the player promotions are fair and we always felt when we went we would at least win a little,,,,even if we lost all of our budgeted money in the end we could at least enjoy an afternoon or evening out and not have to leave in less than an hour.

Recently the last several times we have been there the gaming experience has been extremely disappointing. No matter what you bet or what machine you play the winning screens are few and far between with bonus games even further apart. If you do hit a screen that pays a good payout it will then pay nothing more. The bonus games (biggest fun) are so few and so far between and when you do get a bonus game you win $0, 50cents, $1, $2 etc. and this is on $1 and $2.50 bets!! I have not seen anyone win a jackpot for months and all I hear are constant complaints from the patrons such as:

• I hear they are building a hotel and that is why they have tightened up their machines.
• They told me food prices went up so they had to tighten up the machines.
• The qualifying points for the promotions like Grab a Grand were raised so they didn’t have to pay out as much money.
• If you come on a promotion day you will win nothing!
• This is the worst casino ever and I am not coming back!
• I can’t win anything on any machine and I am not coming back!
• I take the shuttle bus here but I am out of money so fast I just sit and wait to go home, it is not worth it.
• What happened to this place, it used to be so fun?
• I cannot find a machine that pays anything and can’t even get a bonus game!
• This is ridiculous!
• I can’t believe I lost all my money and I haven’t even been here 30 minutes!

We all understand that profit is important but customer satisfaction is even more important because if your clients are dissatisfied it will be only a matter of time before they choose to spend their dollars elsewhere.

For us coming to the casino is entertainment but it is not entertaining to drive in traffic for an hour at $4 per gallon for gas to lose our money in under an hour while hearing constant customer complaints.

There are many Seniors and/or disabled people who visit many I am sure who are on a fixed income. While they provide a great shuttle service that allows them to get there it breaks my heart to hear how they lost what little money they budgeted in 15 minutes and just sit there wishing they could play but can’t. Seriously…most of them play 15 cents, 25 cents to 40 cents…SnoQ should let them win a few dollars to play with so they can have a good time..for many this is probably their only outing in a month! SnoQ should have some compassion.

I hope SnoQ values their patrons and their opinions. But if they don’t believe me or think I am an isolated case they should take a moment, go “undercover” and listen to their customers as they play, I am sure they will be shocked at how unhappy they are.

10  Thank MB1956
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The casino is fairly large. I am not a gambler so I went to check out the buffet. On the way there, walking through the casino, it smelled like cigarette smoke. The food was well displayed but I didn't care for the atmosphere so decided not to eat there.

2  Thank Vic1951
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The setting of the casino is striking, looking down at the green valley and across and up at the Cascade Range. The slots were tight, but they a good variety and lots of them. We ate at the main restaurant during happy hour. The calamari and fish and chips were excellent. The waitress laughed too loud, but at least she was cheerful; fairly long wait for the food, but it was worth it. We ate inside, but next time I would like to eat on the terrace with its tremendous view.

1  Thank 21larryjg
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Small, but decent selection of games and within the last year, they have upgraded most of the older machines to new ones. They often swap out games for new ones but seem to keep most of the ones I like. They high stakes area seems to stay the same but they have good games with decent payouts. The buffet is okay, but you definitely want to play enough to earn free food, because it's not inexpensive (like all casino buffets). They recently build a new restaurant but I can't seem to find things I "love" on that menu - but I think that's more about my preferences. The food is always lovely and well liked by others. The delis are good, quick (sometimes), and inexpensive.