“Excellent food but soooo smokey!”
Review of Snoqualmie Casino

Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Snoqualmie
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent food but soooo smokey!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The buffet was FABULOUS! Great selection and friendly staff. Our only complaint was the horrible smoke that filled the entire casino! When we left, all of our clothes and hair just stank! Time to go smoke free or designate smoking sections. Smokers belong outside!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank adventurous_twosome

Yakima, Washington, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Sat down at BJ table which was a $5 table, 10 minutes when the table filled up, they changed it to a $10 table and those at the table had to double their bets. It is the first casino that has done this to me. Usually, those already sitting at the table are allowed to continue the lower bet until they leave. I talked to the pit boss, but he didn't care. Said I could go some where else. So I did and have not been back.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“If only they had a better no smoking section.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Starting with the Falls Buffet, this is as nice a casino as you will find in Washington, and I have been to most of them. I would go back more often, but the smoke is overpowering. Hard to get from the elevators to the restaurants/no smoking section without your eyes burning. You will pay for it, believe me, but the buffet dinners are fantastic. I have been going since they opened and it is obvious that they have tightened up the slots. Not near as much fun anymore, but the food and the view still make it worth the trip.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Apoet2
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I like everything about it!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I really like the Snoqualmie Casino. It's my favorite local casino. The location is beautiful, I like that they have a non-smoking section, the buffet is always delicious, they keep their lot machines current and it's just all around fun :)

Visited February 2013
Redmond, Oregon
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Pretty nice casino”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a really nice facility, feels a bit smaller than Tulalip but just as well appointed. Wide variety of gaming options and a lot of different slots. It's a little off the beaten track but it's a nice drive out towards the mountains.

Visited December 2012