“Better than Muckleshoot and Tulalip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Snoqualmie
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Better than Muckleshoot and Tulalip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

It really depends on what your cup of tea is but I like Snoqualmie for a casino it feels quaint not too large and overwhelming. I like the dealers here, very friendly, no attitudes... and I always win in the gold section of the slots. LOL

Visited October 2011
1 Thank avableu

CostaRica5
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun times have been had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Its nice inside, they need to have better ventilation though its very smokey. Beautiful views from 2 restaurants. Gaming is decent, seems antiquated compared to Vegas however. They finally have a few WMS games but no immersion gaming still. I like it there still.

Visited September 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Nicer than average smoking casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Really nice, staff helpful. We went on a Friday in the early afternoon and the air was clean, went back Sunday to gamble a bit before a fabulous buffet and the place was choked with smoke. Lesson learned: if you are sensitive to cigarettes go on a weekday! Otherwise, fairly average casino though the bathrooms are super clean!

Visited August 2012
Maple Valley, Washington
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Hoped it would be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

The grounds and building are beautiful. The interior is too smoky even with a non-smoking area. I could not figure out the slot machine I played, so cashed out and found out then I had won $100...nice surprise! Maybe I could have won (or lost) more if I'd have been able to figure out what I was doing. Husband played crap table and enjoyed it. Attended a concert in a room there that was too small for the band, so my head hurt after. I would go back for an outdoor concert though. Ate at the cafe and waited in long lines for mediocre food. Use the valet parking. So-so experience. Nothing special.

Visited September 2012
Yakima, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I really like this casino, it's lovely and the staff was friendly. We ate in the deli and it was real good. This is one of the few casinos that do not charge for sodas when you are eating in the restaurant. All other casino's we have been to do, which makes no sense as it's FREE everywhere in the place but when you go to sit down. The food in the deli was excellent. LONG lines that they got through very efficiently. I do wish they had an onsite hotel, that would make for a great weekend. Nice variety of slat machine games. Well lit parking lot. All in all was a perfect evening for us.

Visited July 2012