“Great option if you are staying at the lodge”

The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come hang out with us in The Attic. Casual and comfortable at its best, featuring a wood-fired pizza oven, furniture to relax in and a completely updated bar offering our Pike Hive Five Hopped Honey Ale produced by The Pike Brewing Company, Salish Honey Flavored Vodka and private label wines. Our menu features wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches hand crafted using house-made mozzarella and other fresh cheeses. The Attic is a must-see... And taste.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had appetizers here and if we didn't have a gift certificate that included dinner we much rather have eaten here. The atmosphere is a lot less stuffy and the prices are much better for the quality of the food. It isn't as fancy but we found the food to be very good.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We enjoyed a good lunch, a glass of house Chardonnay and a gorgeous view of Snoqualmie Falls. What a Northwest treat! Our sandwiches were very good, grilled cheese with a tomato soup dip for me and a toasted ham for my husband. Both were exceptionally good. Service by Jake was friendly and prompt. The restaurant is cosy, there is a gas fireplace and comfy chairs. I call this a perfect afternoon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Better than average, but sort of hit or miss. Some items very tasty while others leave you wanting more. Probably expect more because of location, but found it to be sort of a cold, rude, place. But, again, not everybody was that way, just a mixed bag. It is adequate but expensive because of where it is. I had the sourdough grilled cheese and it was a pleasant surprise but I walked away asking myself why I would ever pay that much for a grilled cheese sandwich? My wife had a salad and it was underwhelming. I would eat there again for the view, but the food, price, and service wouldn't make you a regular customer.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This venue provides a really comfortable lunch spot overlooking the falls. The chowder and sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches were terrific and the server pleasant. This is a great place to watch the falls, relax, and wait for the fog to clear. We did not feel rushed at all to finish our meals. Unlike the main restaurant, reservations were not needed and we were able to find a great seat immediately.

1  Thank DulciTraveler
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Had lunch here while waiting for the fog to lift over the Falls. We were lucky enough to get a table next to a window overlooking the Falls. We both had a bowl of their clam chowder and a grilled cheese sandwich. The clam chowder had a little different flavor than most chowders but it was really delicious and rather memorable. Even the grilled cheese sandwich was special. The atmosphere was casual and friendly and we didn't need a reservation to get in. We were very pleased with our spontaneous decision to have lunch here and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Falls.

1  Thank jobethco

Been to The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!