“Good food, better view”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come hang out with us in The Attic. Casual and comfortable at its best, featuring a wood-fired pizza oven, furniture to relax in and a completely updated bar offering our Pike Hive Five Hopped Honey Ale produced by The Pike Brewing Company, Salish Honey Flavored Vodka and private label wines. Our menu features wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches hand crafted using house-made mozzarella and other fresh cheeses. The Attic is a must-see... And taste.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is the open seating casual restaurant at Salish Lodge and overlooks the falls (if you snag a seat next to the windows). The food is good and service was excellent. Unless you are a real foodie or are going for something grander at the Lodge, this is probably the best place to go.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We opted for a late lunch (or early dinner?) at The Attic while driving through Snoqualmie, WA. Before going to the restaurant, we went and enjoyed the beautiful falls that the restaurant overlooks. My husband and I both enjoyed a beer before our meal (I enjoyed the Snoqualmie Brewery Hefeweizen and it was delicious!) and then we split the Snake River Farms Burger. It was great! The fries were delicious as well.

If you can, get a table next to the windows that overlook the falls!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Wonderful views if you can get a window seat. It was nice that they had live music on the weekends. Great wood-fired oven and they made very delicious pizzas. Meatballs and roasted beets were also quite the treat.
Good service and reasonable prices.
Recommend.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch on the way back from vacation. Was pleasantly surprised ordering the small bites and small plates in the Attic how large the portions really were! The quality and plating were very good! Great place to eat. Staff very professional and yet friendly...

ManageratSalish, Manager at The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This restaurant is incredible. The decor is just too cool. If it were a club, they probably wouldn't let me in but I'd still stand in line and try. This review is tough to write because the drinks were awesome and I had a few but I can recall nice bathrooms and a really laid back atmosphere. We ordered a pizza and it was served with the traditional Italian thin crispy crust and extra tomato-ey sauce. I had clam chowder and it was the second best chowder I've ever had in my life behind my aunt's homemade crawfish chowder. It is HOT in there, ditch your jacket and lose the tie because the pizza oven keeps things toasty.

ManageratSalish, Manager at The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Feel free to duck the velvet ropes, and come on back to the Attic. Rest assured...your always welcome! Thank you for your remarks in regards to our cuisine!