“medium fancy”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come hang out with us in The Attic. Casual and comfortable at its best, featuring a wood-fired pizza oven, furniture to relax in and a completely updated bar offering our Pike Hive Five Hopped Honey Ale produced by The Pike Brewing Company, Salish Honey Flavored Vodka and private label wines. Our menu features wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches hand crafted using house-made mozzarella and other fresh cheeses. The Attic is a must-see... And taste.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This restaurant is incredible. The decor is just too cool. If it were a club, they probably wouldn't let me in but I'd still stand in line and try. This review is tough to write because the drinks were awesome and I had a few but I can recall nice bathrooms and a really laid back atmosphere. We ordered a pizza and it was served with the traditional Italian thin crispy crust and extra tomato-ey sauce. I had clam chowder and it was the second best chowder I've ever had in my life behind my aunt's homemade crawfish chowder. It is HOT in there, ditch your jacket and lose the tie because the pizza oven keeps things toasty.

ManageratSalish, Manager at The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Feel free to duck the velvet ropes, and come on back to the Attic. Rest assured...your always welcome! Thank you for your remarks in regards to our cuisine!

There are newer reviews for The Attic at Salish Lodge & Spa

Reviewed April 1, 2013

delish small bites and wine ! Loved the live music on Saturday night.
Good customer service
Nice little cozy chairs tucked away

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The creme brulee was out of this world and the view is astounding! We had a drink called a Chelsea Rose which was so good I got the recipe to make it at home! Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a great treat to find the attic while staying at the Lodge, a fun casual environment and quite busy. Great friendly staff, reasonable prices. Was hoping to see Johnny Depp, but alas no celebrity sightings, just a darn good drink!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Nice charming, romantic spot for dinner. Good food and service. Romantic setting overlooking Snoqualmie Falls.