“not as good as it was”

Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Come hungry and make yourself at home with five action stations of world-class comfort food in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley. Falls Buffet was voted "Best Buffet" by 425 Magazine, but we're sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the enormous dessert bar complete with our very own chocolate fountain.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have been at the buffet several times in the past years, this time we went on Sunday which means they had snow crab. We expected a pretty long line on a Sunday at 7pm, but not really, we only had to wait about 10min to get seated.

The snow crab was really the only highlight of the buffet. The remainder of the food was bland and the choice extremely limited. The salad bar is very small, no bread offered at all, there is lots of soggy Chinese food, some pizza and meat with mashed potatoes and beans. We haven't been there for a good year at least and that might have been the reason why. I personally, don't remember the food being as bland and with that little choice? My that was the reason why we didn't go there for a while?

I also had in the back of my head that the Mongolian grill was one of the best I had, but not so this time. The person handling the grill, put sooo much oil on it? Everything was drenched in oil and just not good.

They have a chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmallows, which is good. There is also ice-cream and different cakes. The cakes really lack flavor and some of them were pure sugar and nothing else.

Service was super prompt removing plates and always friendly, besides the crab the highlight of the buffet. (which should be the food too)

I hope they work on the quality and choice of food, this has to be better. I know we are not in Vegas, but for $26 + tip per person, I simply expect better. There is so much they can do to make this better... please do it

1  Thank Jesena
There are newer reviews for Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Enjoyed the seafood buffet here. It was everything we were expecting from a seafood buffet inside a casino, so were were happy.....and full.

The only thing I didn't care for and was surprised to see was all the little kids, and we were there at about 8 at night. I'm not sure if that is the restaurants fault so much as a problem with our society but even though they are just coming for dinner I don't think the casino atmosphere is any place for a child - especially the young ones that I saw under 10 yrs old and even one a few weeks old in a stroller.

Back to the restaurant though, it was nice, clean and good value for the money. Especially if you get a plate full of crab like we did.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Was better than I expected...as i am not a buffet lover at all...service was good and the salad bar is very good...Has everything I like and more

1  Thank culaugh2012
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Good dinner buffet and my favorites are King Crab (Tuesday), Cajun & Sno Crab (Mon) and Seafood (Friday) and weekend brunch. Friendly service staff. My only cons is the price kept going up. King Crab started from $22.95 3 or 4 yrs ago and now cost $36.95. It's almost like a Bellagio buffet price but the variety of food is not even close to the Bellagio, which is my favorite place for seafood buffet in Las Vegas strip!

1  Thank Madeline_Renton
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Really great place to eat especially with a large party. I come here with my family whenever I visit and every time I am never disappointed. We all eat our moneys worth and our quite satisfied the rest of the day. Of course it is not like the Vegas buffets, but it's really good for what it is.

1  Thank lifeisapancake