“Good deal for seniors; food just so-so”

Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Description: Come hungry and make yourself at home with five action stations of world-class comfort food in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley. Falls Buffet was voted "Best Buffet" by 425 Magazine, but we're sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the enormous dessert bar complete with our very own chocolate fountain.
Renton, Washington
“Good deal for seniors; food just so-so”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Only $10 for seniors during the week. Nothing remarkable about the food. The staff is polite and usually punctual.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 21larryjg

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kansas City
“A buffet...what can I say?! Really 2.5 stars!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything just average...folks were eagerly lapping up king crab legs. Not really my thing, but on Tuesday nights, it's a 'deal' (?) at $37.95 pp. prime rib, Italian, Asian...fair.
Casino had a very few and good video poker machines!

Visited June 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Only 1 Bad Apple”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I go to this buffet about every 2 months. The food trays are always full! They have a great selection of meat and vegetables. The Mongolian grill is delicious! We like to go on Saturday for the Prime Rib night. 99% of the employees are very nice and helpful. The lady who took our money at the register was surprisingly friendly. She was a perfect example of great customer service.

All of the cooks and chefs are nice except for 1. That’s our 1 bad apple! It has become our personal joke every time we go to the buffet. It’s the same older white guy that cuts the beef. As you walk up to the meat, he turns away and ignores you!!! It’s incredible. I’ve tried to say hi, talk to him, and even be nice but nothing works. This guy obviously hates people. He’s rude and ignorant. He’s in the wrong job or better yet in the wrong position. Put this guy in the back where he won’t have contact with the customers. He’s ruining the customer experience!

The restaurant desires the good rating that I've left. They only have 1 bad employee.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Forsetir
Marysville, Washington
“treated poorly”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was leaving with two no bake cookies in hand eating them . Stoped by manager and told me that is stealing, you must sit back down and eat them or leave them . He said to many asian are putting crab in their bags and taking it. Well i left the cookies and havent been back . I had no bags , but I was half korean, Guess the felt were all alike

• Visited June 2012
5 Thank plumkrzy6969
Fort Worth, Texas
“Full as a tick”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

With the points from the player card at the casino my buddy and I were able to eat at the falls buffet and we only had to pay for the tip. The food was good so good I eat to much but will do it again next time I go back.

Visited May 2013