$161
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
$139
HolidayInn.com
$106
  • Pool
$169
GardenInn.com
$239
Homewood
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$196
$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$105
Hotels.com
$179
$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

1,452 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplaceriver viewjetted tubsteam roomwindow seatpillow menuromantic getawaypacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayvalet serviceseattle areaattic restaurantbath butler
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Came here with the purpose of visiting Twin Peaks shooting locations. We had a very nice riverview room with fireplace and jacuzzi. The spa was fantastic and the general atmosphere of the hotel was great. A walk down to the foot of the waterfall is highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My wife and I stayed for fun on a weeknight to "get away". The rooms have been recently re-done after changing ownership. The rooms don't have the same cozy feel. We did the breakfast-in-bed package and planned on staying in our room. Once we checked in we went to our room and were going to shower. There was no hot water! Maintenance came and said some work was being done on the plumbing and so there may be water issues and hopefully it would be better after the construction workers went home.
So we went to the spa and relaxed in the heated pools and sauna. They had 3 places in the spa to get water and it was all warm. There were light bulbs burned out over the pools also.
After the spa we went back to our room and changed and went to the attic for a drink . We had a great server and the food was good. We went back to our room and relaxed. Later on we ordered our room service dinner (which was part of the package. $50 in room food credit) I got the burger, and my wife the grilled chicken sandwich. We both had fries and they sent us 2 tablespoons of ketchup. (pet peeve to be cheap with condiments) My wife's chicken was so burnt that it was inedible. We sent it back and got it credited.
In the morning I made us our in room coffee which was sooo weak and tasteless. We decided to order a pot from room service in hopes it was stronger and a different kind. It wasn't. We paid $17.50 for a pot of terrible coffee. When getting this package you need to know that they have a $5.00 room service charge, and a automatic 16% gratuity added to your bill on top of the already high priced food. Then they are kind enough to leave you space on the receipt to add your own gratuity on top of that!
Shortly there after the maid service began vacuuming the hallway outside our door and continued to hit our door and wall as well as every other one in our hallway. It was not relaxing. Our house would of been quieter.
We have stayed at the Salish Lodge many times before and enjoyed it completely. That's why we returned and paid the high prices. And we don't normally focus on the flaws as much as I am pointing out. But if you are going to charge world class rates, you better provide a world class experience!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2010

My wife and I recently (end of Feb 2010) spent 5 restful days at Salish Lodge & Spa for business and pleasure. The surroundings were great, the Lodge was clean, and the staff was polite. We enjoyed breakfast - I loved my crab omelet, and the oatmeal a couple of mornings was great! Dinners were cooked to perfection. We did have a massage treatment in the Spa, and found the staff to be very good.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2010

My friend & I stayed at Salish to celebrate our 55 years of friendship. The service is great, the rooms beautiful & comfortable, and the food & service in both restaurants were great. We did have a problem with our bathroom, but a quick call to the front desk & they sent up a very nice maintenance man to correct the problem. Plus he helped us figure out the shower as neither one of us could get it to turn on. I also feel that the tip issue there needs to be handled differently. After our Spa treatments, we were told that 15% was added to our bill as a tip. That's too bad, because I would have tipped 20%. I was also asked at the front desk, when checking out, if I had tipped in the restaurant because it didn't show on my credit card. I never put tips on my credit card, I always tip in cash.

The hotel sent up a tray of wonderful cheese, grapes & crackers for us to enjoy, as a gift to help us celebrate. A wonderful gesture.

My husband & I will be returning to celebrate our 30th anniversary & I can't wait.

Sheri Quintoa

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2010

We are local and the Salish Lodge has been our favorite little overnight get-a-way for 20 years. However, I am very sad to say that since this place has been taken over as part of a reservation it has gone down hill. It is no longer worth the price to stay over night. The bathroom was in poor shape and the bed and bedding not as plush as I remembered in the past. We ran out of TP, YIKES!! And the room service ran 45 min. late and was incomplete when it arrived. I suggest... visiting the falls and hiking. The dining and attic are exceptional. The spa is out of this world... wonderful. Spend the day... but save your money and don't spend the night.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family