$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
$139
HolidayInn.com
$106
  • Pool
$169
GardenInn.com
$249
Homewood
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$196
$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$157
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$116
$105
$179
$179
1,453 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplaceriver viewjetted tubsteam roompillow menuwindow seatromantic getawaypacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayseattle areaattic restaurantbath butlertubs
Reviewed February 16, 2010

Amazing service and food. Two different dining options the formal dining room or the attic which is more casual, but still has amazing food and service. The place is just beautiful and really relaxing.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

Let me start with the bed:

-noisy! We heard people walking down the hallway; doors opening and closing; and people stomping around upstairs. I felt like I was in an apartment

-The dinner service was pretentious: scraping our table for crumbs; resetting silverware; asking silly questions "are you done enjoying the flavors of your meal?" Very old fashioned and if I were in my 60's or 70's, perhaps I would've appreciated it.

-The dinner food was mediocre. Especially the vegetarian option. Also, some kind of live music or even piped-in music would've been nice so that I didn't have to listen to the people next to us talk about their child throwing up all night the night before.

-The water in the bath is not reliably hot... sometimes very hot and sometimes lukewarm. Annoying.

-The spa, sauna and soaking pools were always crowded and made it hard to relax.

-They add gratuity for you, which is awkward if you really didn't think dinner/massage/etc. was 18% mandatory

Now, the good!

-The beds were absolutely divine!

-The tub was huge and I almost fell sleep in it because I was so relaxed

-We had breakfast delivered to our room and they were RIGHT ON TIME and were gracious and set everything up for us. It was AMAZING food, much better than dinner.

-My massage was incredible and professional (side note: get the hot river rock massage: it's amazing)

-Free valet parking! yay!

-The general ambiance was nice: smells of cedar and safe and organic-style interior design.

-The staff was VERY helpful, diligent, polite and friendly from beginning to end.

We will definitely be back! The reviewers that gave it severely negative reviews were probably snobs or just had a rare negative occurrence: don't let it deter you!

Oh, and the falls are gorgeous!

Reviewed February 7, 2010

I love the hotel. Great bartender (Brandon). Great View. Great Location.

Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2010

My partner and I went for a night away from our two young children (1 and 3). This was our 2nd time there and we were just as satisfied with our stay as the first time. The level of customer service was amazing. They never said no to any of our requests. They comp'd our wine because we had to remind them to bring it when it hadn't arrived before dinner. The meditation pools were so relaxing and free to all guests. But none of that is anything compared to the food.

Last year they had a different chef and the new chef, Jack Strong, was amazing. In their lounge during happy hour we had the fish tacos... seriously the best thing we've ever eaten. Then we went to the restaurant for dinner and it was mind blowing.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

I was worried about spending so much but it turned out to be worth every penny! The people were friendly and knowledgable. The whole experience left me so relaxed. Even more than I expected to be. If you go you just have to get the tranquility massage!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple