$161
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
$139
HolidayInn.com
$106
  • Pool
$169
GardenInn.com
$239
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$196
$135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

1,452 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplaceriver viewjetted tubsteam roomwindow seatpillow menuromantic getawaypacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayvalet serviceseattle areaattic restaurantbath butler
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We received a gift package from my mom and sister for a night's stay, two spa treatments and breakfast. We decided to go on a Friday night. The week was particularly stressful for me and I was looking forward to getting away. The staff welcomed us very warmly starting with valet and front desk. We started with Happy Hour in the Attic and the food was delicious and again the service was above par. Our spa treatments were incredibly relaxing. My fiance started a fire in the fireplace but we couldn't get it quite right and smoke came billowing into the room. The front desk had someone up to help us clear out the smoke and start the fire properly in less than 5 minutes. We abandoned plans to go out for dinner and got room service. Dinner was delicious and the room service waiter was really friendly. Everything was so wonderful that I would go again and pay full price. Even while we were leaving the front desk and valet treated us like we were old friends. Yes, it is expensive but well worth it if you want to be treated to a wonderful time.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We had been planning a day trip to the spa for quite some time. The atmosphere was great, the services very nice until the checkout procedure when the woman at the desk asks loudly if she can add a 15% tip to all sevices. Since you are checking out at the same time as other guests you are compelled to say yes. Even though one of our parties had a massage from a therapist who smelled like alcohol. Really tacky ending to a lovely morning!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank 52pickup
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We arrived at the Salish with expectations of a relaxing, indulgent night's getaway worth the high room rate we were paying. We left the next morning disappointed with the service we had received. Our room had not been thoroughly cleaned when we checked in (sticky, dirty glass tabletop, hair in the bathroom sink, bits of dirt and paper on the floors), so we had to wait around until housekeeping could return and do a proper job. There were no bathrobes in the closet, requiring a second call to housekeeping. The bedside ipod unit first crashed our ipod, then did not have working speakers. The front desk seemed harried, the restaurant staff unpolished. While the newly remodeled room was beautiful and the tub delightful (except for the inadequate hot water, making for a tepid soak), we did not feel that the level of service was up to par. We have felt more graciously welcomed and attended to at much less expensive hotels, and have received far superior service at other resort hotels. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank islandtraveler13
Reviewed January 23, 2010

My wife has talked about wanting to stay at this place for years. A couple of her friends have raved about it. She finally bought a night at the lodge as a Christmas gift for me at a remodel special price which brought it somewhat closer to budget . Our initial reaction was "Wow!". The exterior is nice but the interior is beautiful with stunning timbers and rich wood paneling that create a fantastic lodge ambience. The room was nothing special, but the bathroom was. It had a nice, large jetted tub, granite tops, tile floor, and attractive fixtures. We really enjoyed the fireplace with ample, free firewood. We had dinner and breakfast reservations. The food is good, but I wouldn't say it is a good value for the money ($100+ dinner and $50+ for breakfast...breakfast!!!). The servers tried too hard to impress, but had the effect of sounding scripted and pretentious. The bar was good with more reasonably priced food choices.
My real complaint is the muffled boxing ring clang that visited our room every 30-45 minutes...all night long! We heard it in the afternoon before we went out to the store and to see the falls. We figured it was a one off thing. We heard it again when we got ready for dinner. I told the desk later that evening and they said they would look into it. It continued and at 3:00 in the morning I went back to the desk to complain about the noise and the desk clerk said she would have the manager see if he could hear it. I went back to bed and finally fell asleep. At checkout, I complained again and said I had gotten only 4 hours sleep. All we got was a sorry. Maybe the fact that we weren't paying full room price influenced their lack of sympathy. I'm glad we didn't pay full price (be careful, sticker shock!) As a result, we won't be going back and will give friends a lukewarm recommendation if any at all.
Overall, you can do better for the price.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dc714
Reviewed January 20, 2010

I stayed with two friends. it was excellent. we took the short hike down to the falls then had a lovely dinner and sat in the mineral tub at the spa. our dinner was awesome. the waiter went above and beyond to help us choose a wine we would enjoy. everything top-notch. beds soft and fluffy. i plan to go back but would like to stay for two nights.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends