1,468 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplaceriver viewjetted tubsteam roomwindow seatpillow menuromantic getawaypacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayseattle areaattic restaurantbath butlertubs
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Wow. I just had my extended family at the Salish Lodge for Thanksgiving Dinner. We had our own Turkey and all the fixings with an amazing view. The GM bought us all cocktails while we waited for our table making it even a more memorable evening.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank abulzuz
Reviewed November 20, 2009

We stayed in one of the newly refurbished rooms, which was extremely plush and the log fire a real treat. Only minor issue was the room service - it took a mere 20 mins but the food wasn't piping hot and the fries tasted a bit stale. Dessert was the same, a bit cold in the middle. But breakfast in the dining room made up for it, it was great!

That aside, we absolutely love the hotel, which we've visited twice now. The location is fantastic & you can't miss a walk down to the waterfall - it's amazing.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Company meeting was held at Salish Lodge. The Lodge is in the process of refurbishing the rooms. There were a couple of minor issues related to the refurbishing, but were resolved quickly. Room had a working, wood-burning fireplace, jacuzzi tub, comfortable king size bed, and nice view of the waterfall.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2009

We stayed here the night of our wedding. The room had a view of Snoqualmie Falls which was spectacular. We also loved the bed. It was so comfortable and relaxing and I felt like I just melted into it. I would highly recommend staying here for a little weekend getaway. You won't want to get out of bed though!!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I recently stayed at Salish Lodge for a romantic weekend getaway. The surrounding area is beautiful and we really enjoyed getting to know the area. The Lodge is gorgeous and the service was outstanding. We enjoyed the spa services, an amazing dinner in the restaurant and brunch the next morning. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple