“Amazing stay!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snoqualmie
Fairfax, Virginia
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed at Salish for 2 nights after staying for 3 nights at another hotel in Seattle. Getting out of the city and staying at Salish was a much needed change.

LOCATION:
We believe Salish is just tucked away at the right spot in Washington state where you get the hustle and bustle of Seattle that's just 25 minutes away and the majestic mountain landscape that is only 25 minutes the other direction from Snoqualmie. We believe if you decide to stay at the lodge, you need to be able to make time to relax. Since we were on vacation, we were too worried about needing to see everything. We ended up making time and really enjoyed everything that was around us.

AMENITIES:
Other than the location the lodge itself offered a wonderful experience where the staff was wonderfully accommodating, and the amenities was just on point. For us, the fire place was a very nice touch, I think I went through 15 pieces of wood for both nights. They provide the starter logs, but make sure you have some fresh wood to use in combination with the starter log as it adds to the crackle and pop. The hot tub in the room was an additional plus as we used it when ever we could.

PARKING:
Parking was not an issue as it was complementary with your stay. If it wasn't, it would surely be a pain as there were no other on street parking nearby that is walkable if you did not want to pay.

FOOD:
The hotel restaurants were ok. If you decide to eat at the lodged, make sure you research around town first before settling with the Dining Room as it is very expensive. The Attic is a much better venue; just remember if you want to get a seat by the window overlooking the falls, make sure to get there before dinner time because it is a seat yourself place and everyone wants those prized seats. From our experience, the pizza was incredibly portioned and the toppings were on point as everything was incredibly fresh tasting. On a Saturday night, you might get to hear some live band play and that was a definite plus for the atmosphere.

SERVICE:
The staff was nothing short of perfect; first class service.

OVERALL:
I proposed to my fiancee in Seattle, we ended our trip in Salish Lodge. We could not have been more happy with our stay. We will definitely come back to Salish, the next time we are back in town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank urbguy86
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Salish Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (345)
Woodinville, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to go to the salish to get couples messages. It was a great experience all around. We were taken care of from the beginning to the end. The little touches added by the staff were very well thought out such as the refreshing cucumber water. The message was nice especially by a real wood burning fireplace. After the messages it was nice to use the spa area and relax more. We decided to go up to the attic for dinner. the food was amazing and the live music was great! I am glad we decided to go here. I recommend it to anyone who needs a romantic night away or someone who just needs to get away!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience in our spa. We look forward to our next opportunity to impress!

Best Regards,
Salish Team
Woodinville, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Salish Lodge and Spa was a wonderful experience for my wife and I. As soon as we arrived at the Salish we were greeted promptly and kindly by their valet service. We were their for our 2nd anniversary and Salish did such a wonderful job accommodating us. Their staff is very friendly helpful and knowledgeable about their products and services. We had a couples massage in the fire side room in the spa and I must say the best massage I have ever. Afterward the massage we got to go into the relaxation pools and sip on some delicious cucumber water. We ended the night in the Attic restaurant upstairs listening to live music and enjoying Salish's Honey Ale beer that is made especially for them by Snoqualmie Brewery. Overall, I highly recommend attending the Salish Lodge and Spa for quick bite to eat in the Attic or romantic evening away. They will treat you with the best customer service around.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed for a girls weekend and was blown away. The location, property, spa and food was as good if not better than any 5 star resort I've stayed at. The staff was so poised, friendly and went out of their way to ensure everything was just perfect. I will definitely be back again and again, my new favorite place in the NW. Thank you to all the staff and management! You exceeded all my expectations!

• Stayed September 2013
preston wa
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We are local to the area however had friends visiting from Canada and Australia. As they travel throughout N. America, tradition has it that they dine at a local favorite restaurant post rounds of golf. We posed some options and they chose "fine dining" at Salish. It had been years since I had been back to Salish and with last minute reservations our expectations were minimal that we could get in on a busy weekend evening. However we were both surprised and impressed to be squeezed in to a prime spot. Upon arrival we visited the adorable gift shop and (noted for later) great holiday ideas for family and friends afar. The store manager was informative and helpful. Upon our reservation time were graciously greeted by the Food and Beverage Supervisor. He had recognized me from other business ventures and welcomed us like family. He took the time to answer our questions about Salish Lodge history and even took our guests to a special viewing deck to overlook the Falls. Thereafter, showing us to our window table and checked back to assure all was in good order. The food was amazing and something on the menu for everyone.
The entire day was spontaneous but one that we enjoyed immensely. Our visitors were truly impressed with the Lodge and level of service. So mush so that they promised to put Salish on their annual "must do" list. As locals, we questioned why it took us so long to return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I just got home from an incredible stay at the Salish Lodge and I couldn't be happier with the experience that we had. My husband took me up there for my birthday and from the moment we walked in until the moment that we drove off, we were given nothing less than first-class treatment. The valet was attentive and polite and the front desk staff were friendly and very knowledgable. They made us feel right at home, which was a wonderful way to start off our stay. When we went up to our room, there was a wine and cheese plate waiting for us with a card, wishing me a happy birthday from the entire staff, which was a thoughtful touch. The rooms there are beautiful. They have a rustic feel with wonderful amenities like their large soaking tub and wood-burning fireplace. Our dinner at The Attic was fantastic. I am a really picky eater so my husband and I ordered many different dishes to try and I ended up loving them all. Our server was so helpful and really made me feel special. The next morning, we ordered breakfast in bed and again, the food didn't disappoint. All in all, the service throughout our stay was amazing and I definitely would recommend this place for anyone looking for a first-class experience!

Issaquah
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A very impressive stay at the Salish from start to finish. My wife and I were celebrating her 30th birthday but kept it a little more casual for dinner by eating in the Attic. The food was excellent, but most impressive was the level of service we received. Being the more "casual" option, I was expecting more casual service. Not the case as our server provided a first class dining experience and really took care of the birthday girl. Our room was incredible, a great mix of luxurious amenities with an old school cabin feel, especially with the fireplace. We ordered breakfast in bed the next morning and the presentation and food quality were top notch. A big thank you to the Salish for making my wife feel special on her big day. I will definitely be returning for future celebrations!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Snoqualmie
Inn at the Market
#1 of 101 in Seattle
Downtown
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
#3 of 101 in Seattle
Grand Hyatt Seattle
#6 of 101 in Seattle

Been to Salish Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!