“Great stuff”

Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Saw the sign to the tap room and decided to stop for a beer. We wound up having samples of every beer they had plus the best morel mushroom bisque ever. We were told that the kitchen manager picked the wild himself. pretty cool! The pesto cheese bread was also amazing. Beer samples we good too especially the dar ones.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

a friend took us here for lunch, because they have the best sandwiches around. He was right. The menu had a great selection. We all had something different, and no one was disappointed. And you could tell the beer was made fresh. A fine example of craft brew done right! Our waitress was friendly and helpful, and our experience was delightful

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My beer was enjoyable, but the food selections are very average, portions small and prices pretty high for what you get. It's convenient but not a great experience. Servers are pleasant.

David E, Owner at Snoqualmie Brewery and Taproom, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

I'm sorry that you found our food mediocre. If you'd like to offer suggestions on how we could improve it, I'd love to see them.
I don't know if you live nearby, but we have a new dinner menu, and I'd love to give you half of the standard 2 for $40. I think that even at normal cost, what you get represents a great value.
Please let me know if you'd like to take me up on it!
Happy travels!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I came here to get a burger and beer. However, I came to find out that the restaurant does not serve fries with the burger because they don't have a fryer. So I was bummed because I really wanted a burger and fries. I was recommended Nachos by the waitress. So I decided to go for them.

The chips were store bought Tostitos, (duh they don't have a fryer and I should have known). They did have a mountain of toppings which was a plus. My wife ordered a burger and got potato chips with her order. The food was not terrible but its not a place I would want to come back to. However the beer was good. The service was quite slow and the atmosphere was dead. Overall, I would not recommend the place and would drive to nearby Issaquah to get some food.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

If you like beer, you'll love this place. Great food (pizza, sandwiches, salads) and atmosphere. Good music and entertainment on select nights.