“Good, but Noisy and Cold”

Woodman Lodge Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Railroad Avenue
Transit: We are 1 block from the public bus routes.
Description: Modern dining meets authentic history at Woodman Lodge Steakhouse. Standing as a tribute to a bygone era, it honors the hardworking men and women of the Snoqualmie Valley - nurturing the community spirit by bringing families together for wholesome, social and recreational activities. As a historic steakhouse and saloon, the Woodman Lodge offers an extensive menu of amazing Hors d’ oeuvres, soups, salads, grilled items, entrees, burgers and sandwiches. These can all be enjoyed in the warm, cozy and comfortable atmosphere along with a wide variety of drinks from the full bar.
Kent, Washington
“Good, but Noisy and Cold”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Best calamari I've ever had - served HOT! Excellent petite fillet. Good, warm, home-made (seemingly) bread. My wife's grass-fed rib-eye had a taste she found peculiar. Service was pretty good. A couple of draw-backs... we sat downstairs and it was COLD. My wife kept her coat on. Maybe upstairs is warmer? Finally, the place is wildly overpriced and it's not one of those "worth every penny" situations. This Snoqualmie WA, not Tokyo or Manhattan. Would I go back - yes, but there is a caveat - it's much closer to home for us than traveling to Seattle to find a steak house as good - and maybe even lower priced.

• Visited January 2014

Federal Way, Washington
“Very delicious, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had been given a gift card from someone who thought this place was amazing. It is. The decor is rustic, with dead animals all over the walls so if you're not a meateater, steer clear.

I had the Hunter's Chicken which was oh so good. A half chicken, tender and juicy in a mushroom demi-glace with mashed potatoes. My husband had the prime rib burger which he said was the best burger he ever had. The white cheddar on it was amazing (he gave me a bite).

Service was excellent and I'd like to go back again to try different menu items.

• Visited January 2014
Redmond, Washington
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This place is amazing! tucked just off the main road in old Snoqualmie. Food is wonderful, staff is courteous. I highly recommend Tuesday night all you can eat ribs! Go Hungry and enjoy!

Visited January 2013
Vancouver
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I ate here and we loved the food and the wine was great. Good selection on the wine list. Our server was very attentive and nice. The food was served fairly quickly and it had a nice rustic charm. The one criticism I have is that they are overpriced. The food was very good but it doesn't justify the high dollars they are asking.

Visited October 2013
Cupertino, California
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I came here for our anniversary and have eaten here several other times.
The food is primary steak based so if your not a fan of beef then your pickings will be a bit thin but there are a few items for you. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is really nice.
My wife had the filet and I had the double cut pork chop. Both were nice. Hers we had to send back because it wasn't cooked enough for her - better that than overcooked. It came back hot and juicy and cooked just right so that was comforting.
It is pricy. Fortunately my company subscribes to the Passport card and we were able to get one meal for free. We would have come here to eat anyway but it is nice to save a little if you can.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Woodman Lodge Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!