“Nice Place”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Railroad Avenue
Transit: We are 1 block from the public bus routes.
Description: Modern dining meets authentic history at Woodman Lodge Steakhouse. Standing as a tribute to a bygone era, it honors the hardworking men and women of the Snoqualmie Valley - nurturing the community spirit by bringing families together for wholesome, social and recreational activities. As a historic steakhouse and saloon, the Woodman Lodge offers an extensive menu of amazing Hors d’ oeuvres, soups, salads, grilled items, entrees, burgers and sandwiches. These can all be enjoyed in the warm, cozy and comfortable atmosphere along with a wide variety of drinks from the full bar.
Cupertino, California
“Nice Place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I came here for our anniversary and have eaten here several other times.
The food is primary steak based so if your not a fan of beef then your pickings will be a bit thin but there are a few items for you. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is really nice.
My wife had the filet and I had the double cut pork chop. Both were nice. Hers we had to send back because it wasn't cooked enough for her - better that than overcooked. It came back hot and juicy and cooked just right so that was comforting.
It is pricy. Fortunately my company subscribes to the Passport card and we were able to get one meal for free. We would have come here to eat anyway but it is nice to save a little if you can.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle
“Great food/wine list, ok vibe.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I give the Woodman three stars because they have great food / wine list and ok service. I say ok only because it seems to be that we've had quirks with someone or something both times we have come.

For the NYC price, I expect an amazing night out, and don't want to be left wondering when the waiter/waitress will come back. They really should be two steps ahead of the table and super attentive.

Although we've had two pretty good experiences, something still seems to be missing. The vibe just doesn't seem to match the price.

1 Thank zaggagal
Sammamish, Washington
“Happy at the Woodman Lodge”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

My family and I along with my sis and her family had a very good brunch here on Saturday. Four kids ended up sharing the banana foster Belgian waffle, and boy was it delish! Those who dislike sweet brekky might like to avoid this as it has caramel sauce and ice cream, but it's yummy! The rest of us had country fried chicken steak, crab Benedict, traditional Benedict, rosemary fries, and biscuits. All was very tasty and priced right when you factor in serving size as well as ambience. We all left full and happy. Would definitely go back!

Visited August 2013
Snoqualmie, Washington, United States
“Unique menu and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Recently celebrated a birthday and had dinner at the Woodman Lodge. Food and service were both very good. The Woodman offers a unique menu by often having wild boar or elk medallions, and usually a 'catch-of-the-day' seafood. Had mussels for an appetizer, which were terrific. Enjoy the informal atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank K-man946
Bellevue, Washington
“Great looking building...expensive Happy Hour”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We drove up last night from Seattle to check the attraction, arrived half-way through happy hour and had three hor's with beer/wine. Happy hour prices on beer good, way over the top on wine. The artichokes were good, the mussels very large yet fewer than expected and the steak bites were just trim from their steaks. The dinner entrees match or exceed the best of King County prices and we noticed mostly hamburgers at the dining room tables on exit. The restoration on the building is worth the visit but bring $$$ for dinner. The very good rating above is mostly for the building. I assume the steaks are good but I noticed a special duck dish that night for $38 which strikes me as very overpriced. Great taxidermy, pleasant staff, game farm meats to sample for those who don't hunt.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Woodman Lodge Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!