“As locals, We LOVE this place for breakfast.”

Jake’s Cafe On Second Street
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Snohomish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 23, 2012

BEST greasy spoon breakfast joint in Snohomish. It is not very big and attached to a gas station but that is part of what gives it its charm. Expect a relaxed atmosphere, loud personable waitresses and great food .

Reviewed June 13, 2011

My only regret in having made Jake's the "go to" place when we have company is that I don't have a big enough stomach to enjoy my entire meal! The portions are huge and always done to perfection. Because our son is home on leave, we took him there yesterday for breakfast and I'm sure everyone knows how military men can put away food...well he couldn't even get through his "Farmer's breakfast" and Judy, the eternal spot of sunshine and sass didn't even blink an eye when he asked for a substitution...
The coffee kept flowing (and this is not your typical diner, can take the varnish off the floors coffee), it's far more mellow and tasty, which I really appreciate.
I know it would be ridiculous to even suggest, but if they were to expand into a larger place, it would be heavenly, but I know that the charm, good food and good service come from having a smaller venue that is able to accommodate everyone on a constant basis.

2  Thank takn123
Reviewed October 30, 2010

I discovered this little hole in the wall through a Snohomish local, and now it's my favorite breakfast diner. I never order anything but breakfast, but I've seen lunches with piles of fries bigger than my head. The food's always hot, plentiful and the coffee flows.

Jake's is a place to go for the atmosphere. Posters of Marilyn Monroe and Bette Boop cover the walls. Models of classic cars line the window sills. Life-sized figures of the Blues Brothers stand in a corner. The place crowds up for breakfast on weekends. The waitresses are sassy and know the regulars. I don't go often enough to be considered a regular, but the women remember me and always make me feel welcome.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Quirky local spot...we had a great breakfast at a reasonable price.The service was very good and friendly.

1  Thank FisherGirl88
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 18, 2008

This is a great breakfast/ lunch cafe!! Oh yeah, make sure you check out the cook...he is totally awesome!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook