“We like it for special days”
Review of Cabbage Patch

Cabbage Patch
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Snohomish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We like the patch. The food is always top notch. The restaraunt is a converted house. It is a little cozy but is very nice. Our favorite meal is breakfast. It is the big home made meal you don't find in many places anymore. Little extras like big sausage links or fresh squeezed orange juice go a long way. You will pay a little more that the usually breakfast dive, but you get more too.

1  Thank Hitdbeach

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have been several times & the food is always great. The atmosphere is charming antique furniture & old photos. Fun place to have lunch after a day of strolling the antique stores & shops.

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Weve benen going here for many years, always great! Wonderful home tasting food and lots of it! Desserts out of this world! Cabbage Patch Soup well known to be excellent! Homey type environment. Parking can be challenging but worth the hassle.

1  Thank roseterry
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a cute place to eat with good food. The seating is a little uncomfortable for me because I am so tall and not all of the seating has good leg room, but that's more of a personal issue than anything. But what I loved the most about this place were the rolls and raspberry jam. Made fresh every day and with real berries...I crave that stuff! They only serve it during lunch, so if you go for dinner, you get a different kind of bread with no jam (although they were nice enough to bring me some when I asked). Service is pretty good...about average for any restaurant. Parking can be a little difficult given its location, but it's definitely worth the effort. :)

1  Thank Miss_Becky85
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I have heard nothing but great things about this restaurant so I finally tried it. The scone they gave us to begin the meal was one of the best things I've ever had. The service was terrible but just because we got a grumpy waitress that seemed to hate her job. She forgot our drinks twice even after we reminded her and she complained to us about having to bring our food up the stairs from the kitchen. I'll try it again but it proves that a bad server can spoil a meal.

2  Thank AliciaandPaul