“Wonderful place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cabbage Patch
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Marysville, Washington
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Weve benen going here for many years, always great! Wonderful home tasting food and lots of it! Desserts out of this world! Cabbage Patch Soup well known to be excellent! Homey type environment. Parking can be challenging but worth the hassle.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank roseterry

Snohomish, Washington
“BEST RASPBERRY JAM EVER!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a cute place to eat with good food. The seating is a little uncomfortable for me because I am so tall and not all of the seating has good leg room, but that's more of a personal issue than anything. But what I loved the most about this place were the rolls and raspberry jam. Made fresh every day and with real berries...I crave that stuff! They only serve it during lunch, so if you go for dinner, you get a different kind of bread with no jam (although they were nice enough to bring me some when I asked). Service is pretty good...about average for any restaurant. Parking can be a little difficult given its location, but it's definitely worth the effort. :)

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Miss_Becky85
Marysville, Washington
“Not as Good as the Hype”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

I have heard nothing but great things about this restaurant so I finally tried it. The scone they gave us to begin the meal was one of the best things I've ever had. The service was terrible but just because we got a grumpy waitress that seemed to hate her job. She forgot our drinks twice even after we reminded her and she complained to us about having to bring our food up the stairs from the kitchen. I'll try it again but it proves that a bad server can spoil a meal.

2 Thank AliciaandPaul
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

I love the breakfasts they have here. They are always hot and fresh! The pie there is also to die for! You must go in even to just taste that.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank zestymisskk
Arlington, WA
“nice dinner, great deserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

I had the chicken cordon blue and it was great. The flavors where wonderful and the chicken was moist and tender. Lots of homemade pies to choose from our group chose two a creamy peanut butter chocolate one and a berry pie, both were great. The only strange thing is a gallon zip lock bag filled with water hanging over an emergency exit to keep the flies away???? That all our waiter knew about this interesting discovery........

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank BoatingInSeattle

Been to Cabbage Patch? Share your experiences!