“Great Fish”

Andy's Fish House
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fresh and local best of the best Northwest seafood served in a very casual setting and a casual manner. Family owned and operated. Great for the family- although we do not specialize in servings for children. We have a large outdoor seating area. We are located on the west side of the Snohomish river walk in the historic district of downtown Snohomish.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went wine tasting in Snohomish on a beautiful summer evening. We decided to try Andy's for dinner. We all had the fish and chips, my son had the Halibut and chips and said it was very good. My fish was very tasty and very moist, and very filling. The service was excellent, very friendly people. My only complaint was I thought the prices were a bit spendy for this type of restaurant. Next time I would like to try the clam chowder it looked amazing

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Such a good restaurant with delicious food and really nice people working there.
The prices are pretty good too! I would recommend people to go here, no doubt about it!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Good Job On This Great People Great Food Have to come back for more. the food is just excellent it fresh food and the people work hard! wanna say thanks to all the chefs!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had the fish burger without breading and there wasn't much fish, lots of mayo though :(
It was outside so that was nice. I wanted a 2nd glass of wine and the waiter never brought one.

3  Thank Wahly1
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is a gem! Freshly prepared, quality seafood in a small town. Andy's can compete with any of the fine waterfront restaurants. What's better, is here you get "small town" service and riverfront, outdoor seating! Live music on the weekend-just right for a dinner crowd! Homemade salad dressing, salsas and cocktail sauce! The lobster is as good as it gets, and I love the scallops. My family loves the fish tacos, captain's plate and salads. With a big family, we have tried multiple items on the menu. Everyone always enjoys their meals, and the setting. You get what you pay for here. Considering a bacon, cheeseburger is $16.00 down the street, Andy's is a bargain.

1  Thank Cjf0606

Been to Andy's Fish House? Share your experiences!