“Nice place for fall groups”
Review of Craven Farm

Craven Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Snohomish
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 7, 2017

While I have not been here recently, I have been several times with small school groups of little kids. They have activities, pumpkin patch and small little farm store

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"parties"
"purchase"

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Love this farm! It is low key but in a good way! Lots to do for kids and the BEST cookies! I buys tons every year! They have been around for a long time and have the friendliest staff! There are animals, corn maze, big patch, lots of plants, fruits and veggies for purchase. I like to buy corn stalks for my front porch.
A must try in the fall!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Although I was only there for 3-4 hours for the Halloween harvest festival they hold, it was great. It was named online as one of the best Pumpkin Fests in WA and lived up to its name. Food, drink, fall produce to buy, pick-your-own pumpkins, a corn maze, hay ride, a store with crafts and gift type items plus a pumpkin sling shot...the list goes on. If one needs a boost of fall/Halloween spirit, this is a good bet. I've never been there other than for the Halloween fest.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Craven is one of the best pumpkin farms in Snohomish.
There are SOOOO many photo opportunities, inside and outside! The corn maze is muddy fun and keeps you busy for hours!
We always stop by Craven for our Fall Fun!