“Among the best in Fall Agritainment”
Review of Craven Farm

Craven Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Snohomish
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Seattle
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“Among the best in Fall Agritainment”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is a "Don't Miss." This family farm gets better each year. Great place for fall photos and a jump start on holiday shopping.

Also, the best pumpkins of snohomish county- I don't know how that farmer does it!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank David R

Seattle
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Tradition”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We always go to Craven farms for our pumpkins and gourds. They usually open the last week in September and it's where my husband and I go. They always have lots if things going on: hay rides, corn maze, petting zoo, great selection of pumpkins and gourds, fresh apple cider and the list goes on. The service is always top notch.

Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful location for a Country Wedding”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

On a beautiful sunny Saturday in August, my family and I attended a wedding at Craven Farm! I had no idea a country wedding could be so beautiful and laid back. The wedding itself was held outside....we all sat in white chairs. There was an arbor for the bride and groom. We were surrounded by a cornfield and you could see the snowtopped mountains in the distance. The "barn" was tastefully decorated with white lights and flowers. It was spacious and cozy at the same time. I would recommend this location for anyone who wants to bypass a formal wedding and take the "laid-back" route. You will not regret it!

Visited August 2011