“Not to sure we will be back!! Sad!”

Collector's Choice Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There are a number of Snohomish restaurants, but the Collectors Choice Restaurant, located on the Pilchuck River in beautiful Snohomish, Washington, is the only AAA Approved restaurant in Snohomish. Since its beginnings in 1983, the Collectors Choice Restaurant has been and continues to be a favorite Snohomish restaurant. We serve top quality fresh food prepared by highly trained kitchen staff and served by friendly, but professional, waitstaff. The restaurant was named the "Best of the Best" in the area by SW Media Group's Nationwide Restaurant Survey. !!! AND the CCR was voted BEST RESTAURANT in Snohomish by KOMO listeners and viewers in 2011!!! Dinner is served until 9 PM Sunday thru Thursday and until 10 PM on Friday and Saturday. Appetizers are available until the Lounge closes. Lounge open until 10 PM Sunday thru Tuesday and 11 PM Wednesday thru Saturday.
Eatern Oregon
“Not to sure we will be back!! Sad!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed the CCR many times even at their past location which was quaint and enjoyable. After they moved to their present location they seemed to slip a bit where we also enjoyed several meals. This last week we went in with a friend for dinner and I ordered one of the specials which was lobster ravioli and my husband ordered steak and prawns which was another special and our friend had ny steak off the menu. They both got their dinners and then mine came. My raviolis were not cooked all the way so I sent them back and by the time it came back the others were almost done earring. I ate a couple bites and it still wasn't done so sent it back again with not wanting it back. The server gave me dessert for free and charged for my dinner. My husbands baked potato tasted as it was from the day before. As a cafe owner we would not have charged for my dinner and would have made sure the pasta was do e before sending it out.

1 Thank christy k

Washington, the State
“Wish I had tried their bakery creations ...”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Had a nice breakfast with friends, the food was - - - well, ok. The restaurant came highly recommended, especially for holiday buffets, I'll have to give that a try some day. On our way out, I was drawn to their bakery display and wish I would have tried their pie or a piece of cake - everything looked absolutely delicious. The restaurant has wonderful photographs and historic pictures on their walls.

• Visited February 2014
Washington
“CAN'T GO WRONG!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

So, I've followed this restaurant from downtown Snohomish to it's newest location east of Snohomish. In it's newest and larger space, it still offers up a GREAT meal for a VERY reasonable price. You MUST try this...if not for a meal, then at least for an awesome desert! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SNOHOMOJO
Mayhill, New Mexico
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We ate breakfast there twice on our recent trip to Snohomish. The large servings were great. Wide variety of selections on the menu. Great service even though the place was busy both visits. Will definitely return.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank lcbulldog66
Everett, Washington
“An update...”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We continue to enjoy CCR as a regular stop on the weekends. I am concerned about a couple of things we've noticed lately...first, the dirt and dust. I don't like seeing cobwebs hanging down from ceilings or light fixtures, heat/ac registers on the ceilings clogged w/ dust, window sills full of dust and dirty things on the tables like ketchup stuck to the salt and pepper shakers or crumbs and sticky food on the seats. It seems that on our last few visits, we've experienced these disturbing, little oversights. I consider the restaurant an extension of home and I would never allow these to become noticeable. I also was disturbed to see a member of the wait staff w/ those britches that nearly hang off their rumps. As an employer, I would never allow that kind of disheveled, disrespectful look on any member of the staff. I don't enjoy seeing a man's underwear in public.

Okay...that being said, I have an excellent recommendation. After enjoying our breakfast, we decided to take a couple slices of the Oreo Cheesecake home to enjoy later for our dinner dessert. Not only did we enjoy it, we found ourselves wishing we had more...not that we could have eaten another bite, but the taste was incredible. It was rich, it was creamy, the chocolate ganache' on top was the perfect balance for the bite of oreo and the creamy cheesecake. It is top notch and I highly recommend it. Good job CCR, can't wait to try another of your desserts...

• Visited October 2013