“worth a visit”

Cathouse Pizza
Ranked #25 of 95 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
snohomish
“worth a visit”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have taken several groups of people here and everyone liked it. There are several house special pizzas that are unique to this restaurant. The smoked chicken pizza and the vegetarian "veggie wedgie" are excellent. The coffee is Tullys and is brewed by the cup. I like it a lot. I also like the house salad with gorgonzola dressing. There are several good pizza places in Snohomish including Piccola and Brava, but the Cathouse is my favorite.

• Visited October 2013

Snohmish
“Local Trivia on the walls, Slow but good pizza”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Reminded me of a typical sports bar atmosphere. then I realized that much of the sports memorablilia was of local schools and teams. Was a nostalgic trip looking around. Definitely New York style pizza with thin crust, and lots of garlic cloves, just as the menu described. But there are some great pasta entrees on the menu as well. Next time I will try one of those. But we will definitely go back. We were there for lunch. There were families, a single, a couple of gals at the bar, clearly a place that welcomes everyone!

• Visited August 2013