“Breakfasts should always taste this good!”
Review of Maltby Cafe

Maltby Cafe
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Snohomish
“Breakfasts should always taste this good!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wow!! This hole in the ground has made a name for itself and when you taste the food here you will put it on your list to come back. Home cooking at its best! Real comfort food. Large portions, I usually take half home for lunch or share with a spouse. I am not even talking about their cinnamon roll that come in a 6x6" take out container swimming with icing.

Snohomish, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Huge homemade cinnamon rolls are delicious. Everything on the menu is great and very large portions.

Snohomish, WA
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live fairly close to this establishment, so I go there a few times. If you go on a weekend morning, either get there when they first open or be ready to wait, especially after church. During the week is not too bad. I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here. Their meatloaf is amazing.
Cinnamon rolls, Swedish pancakes, and the occasional seasonal specials.

Salem, Oregon
“Never on a Sunday....”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

An hour 10 minute wait is what we were told. I was ready to wait, as the smell was fabulous and there are little shops next door to spend the time in, but my companions were not willing to wait. We did get their huge Cinnamon Roll, which she heated for us, cut into quarters and gave us forks and napkins to go. It was easily one of the very best Cinnamon Rolls I have ever eaten.
Next time, I'll aim for middle of the week or make reservations.

• Visited April 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Best meal in a long time!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Get the cinnamon roll...I also has the country scramble. Amazing! I had fresh squeezed OJ too. Great place! Don't miss it.

Visited April 2014

Been to Maltby Cafe? Share your experiences!