“Funky and Fun Cafe”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Whidbey Island, WA
“Funky and Fun Cafe”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I took my friend for lunch at the Maltby Cafe. Neither one of us had been there before, and we were very pleased with the atmosphere, food and service. We shared a cob salad...the salads are humungo and delicious! I brought one of their famous cinnamon rolls home to my husband. It was the biggest cinammon roll I had ever seen. It took about three days to polish it off! This place is a real treat, but BE HUNGRY because they serve you a lot of food.

• Visited October 2012

Marysville, Washington
“What's the big deal”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Crowded on the rainy day we went after our skydiving adventure got cancelled. Nice place, but seemed overrated from what I expected in the dark restaurant.

Florence, Oregon
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our daughter sent us here based on recommendations from her friends. What a great place!
Breakfast was wonderful. We didn't know what to expect when we saw the building, but the parking lot was quite full so we decided to eat. I have eated many many restaurant breakfasts and this one was very near the top.

• Visited September 2012
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Always worth the wait.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Best Breakfast around. Usually pretty busy in the mornings. Crazy busy on the Holidays. But I always wait to be seated. Coffee and a huge Cinnamon Roll to get you started. As much as I try to mix up what I order, I usually end up with the Whole Hog Omelette. Not always the fastest serivce. But always service with a smile.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“What, the line isn't long enough already?”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food is fresh and delicious. Others have covered all this a million times. Just go! Be prepared for a wait. By the way, I'll surely take abuse for this, but remember that they do have things other than 25,000 calorie buns and pancakes. Their salads are really fresh and delicious. I actually had a really healthy and yummy meal here just the other day!

Visited August 2012

Been to Maltby Cafe? Share your experiences!