“Good casual food stop - great deserts!”

Snohomish Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Snohomish
Description: Snohomish Pie Company has 2 locations in Snohomish and Mountlake Terrace, WA. We bake delicious, hand made pies, cookies, cinnamon rolls and more. Visit our new Mountlake Terrace, WA store at 5602 232nd St SW, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stopped in for a sandwich and pie with my husband on Saturday, they were busy but service is fast. They use homemade buns for their sandwiches - a wheat and it is SO good. Usually we share a roast beef, but they had a special turkey with lingonberries so we had that. It was great. My husband had the marionberry pie with ice cream and he loved it.

I think it is a little expensive for what you get - 1 full sandwich, 1 coke and 1 pie alamode was almost $16, but at least it tastes good!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've had pies from the Snohomish Pie Co on numerous occasions, both at the restaurant and via catered events. It's been delicious each time with the marionberry being my favorite by far. The owner is great, known her for a long time. The pies are on the higher end of the price scale, but its a specialty pie store in the middle of Snohomish's tourist alley, so I'm not sure what else a person would expect. If you want generic pies and a discounted price, go to Costco or your local market.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We tried the Chocolate Pecan Pie. We had to try this particular selection because it was either this or pecan pie. It was about 3:30 and they were essentially out of pies. Honestly, it wasn't that good. I gave them Average versus poor because we have not tried any of the other pies. It is doubtful that we will.

They only offer typical pies, apple, peach, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary, that we have seen so far. This is interesting becausethere was a wine tasting and they had these mini pies that were lemon raspberry and they were absolutely awesome. So it was shocking when this pie was not worth the calories.

Previously I tried one of their cookies, it was good, but not good enough to go back and get another one.

Also the staff is just okay. The two times we have been in there, they ignored us for a good 5 minutes before waiting on us. No, 'hey we'll be with you in a minute'. Expensive. Unimpressed.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Delicious pie, we go here for all of our holiday party's desert! My personal favorite is the apple berry crumb my family all gets a hit out of it!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We often stop here when visiting downtown Snohomish. I am a fan of pie and they offer various varieties. We have never had a bad slice. They have a great, reasonably-priced lunch special too consisting of a freshly prepared sandwich and a slice a pie. They also sell cookies but I always get the pie.

Been to Snohomish Pie Company? Share your experiences!