“Lots of laughs”

The Murder Mystery Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Snohmish
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots of laughs”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A lot of fun for an evening. You just might get chosen to be one of the characters. We went with a small group which made the evening that much more fun.

Visited May 2013

Edmonds, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BE CAREFUL if RESCHEDULE”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

When we had missed our scheduled dinner I later learned there would be an additional 30 charge to reschedule and no mentioned this charge previously. I think this is bad business and they were unwilling to waive the fee. In essence they this would have cost us 90 bucks for the dinner and the extra rescheduling fee. Wow, I would rather go to a fancy restaurant for that price. Apparently you "murdered" our plans for dinner. No thank you!@

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Selenia b
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you for your generous donation. I can't wait to go!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Thank you for your generous donation of 4 tickets to a future show in Snohomish County. We are planning an auction in Feb. 2013 in Seattle, with proceeds going to the Seattle Police Foundation. How fitting is your show? - following the clues, solving a crime, and putting the bad guys away! That is the role of our police department. I know the tickets will cause quite a bidding war with our guests and sell well. I personally can't wait to bring some friends up soon. It sounds like the PERFECT group event. Again, many thanks. We appreciate your support.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Renee864
“Great fun. Something fresh to do!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Want to go out to dinner but tired of the same old conversation. We enjoyed being part of the action. Well run fun for all!

Bothell, Washington, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the show and food. I couldn't convince my table that I knew the murderer, although it turned out I was right! Definately will go again.

Visited August 2012