“It was just OK”

The Murder Mystery Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Reviewed June 17, 2012

was a little disappointed in the setting... accoustics were bad and it was difficult to hear the performance

1  Thank MarySEverett_Wa

Reviewed June 15, 2012

My boyfriend suggested he would be interested in the murder mystery dinner couple months ago so we decided to give it a try.
We both thoroughly enjoyed the performance and the ability of the actors to effortlessly involve the audience in solving the crime.
Highly recommend if you’re looking for something more exciting than an ordinary dinner out.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The evening was a lot of fun. The dinner was very good, service was good, and the actors in the murder mystery did a good job of interacting with the guests. They were very talented, and made us feel like an important part of solving the mystery. We would definitely go to another Murder Mystery Company event.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The murder mystery dinner was a fun experience. It was a great couples activity and we all had a lot of fun solving the "murder". It was fun dressing up and the food was excellent. I would definitely do this again and would recommend it to all fun seekers!

Bob P

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have always been interested in what a "murder mystery dinner" was like. I got the opportunity to attend one of these special events and couldn't have been more pleased. SO MUCH FUN! My date and I (only our 3rd time out!) decided to give it a try and WOW what a lasting memory we received! The facility, food, and actors were all first class. We felt immediately at home. I think going like we did not knowing what to expect is best. We also dressed casually choosing not to wear period clothing. We were comforted to see that many others were dressed like us too. Suffice to say you will have the time of your life! We can't wait to go back again.