The Gated Sanctuary Centre for Healing
Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible massage

I love a good massage, and I've had many over the years, but I'd have to say that hands down, the... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2017
kayakgirl2016
Snohomish, Washington
via mobile
Mom and daughter day

Mom took me here for a surprise visit and I loved every minute! The massages are so relaxing and... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2017
rachelt286
Seattle, Washington
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Last week was my 4th visit to The Gated Sanctuary. Believe me, I would visit more often if I lived closer than an hour's drive. It is simply the best place for body therapy I have ever found. Everything is deluxe from the decor, the friendliness of the staff, the hydrotherapy circuit, and the massages I have had (always 90 minutes). I am stressed and stiff from work very often and this spa has left me in a state of profound relaxation. One of the masseuses, Sh'kala has the best technique, and spirit, of all I have tried. The indoor steam room is a good place to start, after a shower, and then outdoors to the, top of the line, jacuzzis. The weather doesn't matter when you are in the warm jacuzzis (two) with 6 different seats for a variety of jets and force. You have to pick the day that suits you best, because the hydrotherapy is clothing optional - coed some days, men only some, and women only the others. Swim suits are fine too, and you see both. The front area where sign in and massage are strictly clothed, although you can wear the sarong they give you if you like. An hour before my massage I go in the steam room and then to the jacuzzis and then back to the steam room. By that time much of my stress and soreness has melted away, which is an excellent prep for the excellent massage. The prices are reasonable and the setting is ideal. Highly recommended - just try it once and you will understand.

Date of experience: February 2012
5  Thank Joe B
Reviewed December 17, 2011

How fabulous to find such a place so close to 'home'. If you have issues with nudity, the spa area is probably not for you BUT that doesn't mean stay away...instead come and have the best massage of your life! I personally don't have a problem with going clothing optional, nor does my husband. the outdoor spas are really fabulous. the entire place is immaculate, welcoming, and soothing. The prices are fair and the treatments worthwhile. We highly recommend. Truly is a sanctuary.

Date of experience: November 2011