“Bike Park”

Stevens Pass Ski Area
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Skykomish
More attraction details
Owner description: This ski area in the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest offers both day and nighttime skiing.
Port Orchard, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Bike Park”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went as a family. 13 year old fairly new Mountain biker, 40 something year old parents that have been riding for many years. Thought that the green runs were open...they are not. Most of the riders were 20 something guys. More of a BMX trail with jumps and berms and ramps. All of the peeps at the store were awesome. Just don't do unless you are brave and advanced rider. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE TRAILS WHEN THEY GET GREEN.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank teamSTW

Lake Oswego, Oregon
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great skiing on a great day”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stopped here mid week in March, long runs, sunny day perfect day to snowboard with our kids. No lines and staff was very friendly.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spring Skiing Resort”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Well organized business, specials online & events planning & execution are efficiently run. Family-oriented and classy conditions for vacationers like us! Impressive first visit...will return again. BEAUTIFUL mountain to ski & board...everyone from staff to crowd were polite & accommodating. GREAT facilities!

Seattle, Washington
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Expensive rip-off for Spring skiing”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've skied at Stevens Pass for about ten years, and often in the Spring. This week, during the week, with the back basin closed (about 1/3rd of the ski area) and the terrain park lift closed, they were charging full $ 67 for "flex 8 hrs". But the ski area is only open from 9 til 4, which is only 7 hrs. If you buy "flex 4" it is only a $ 5 savings, $ 62.

There used to be spring deals, cheaper lift tickets, 2 for 1s, and my older friends could get senior discounts at 60 or 62... now you have to be 70 to get a little discount. Used to be able to ski on your birthday for free, and I used to take friends up on my bday. Very disappointing with the new (past couple years) ownership of Stevens Pass.

They are getting a little more money squeezed out of patrons, but my friends are not going very often now, and I cancelled skiing there today. Too expensive for not the best conditions, and I like skiing the back bowl.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robin B
Issaquah, Washington
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Better than Snoqualmie Pass”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I skied at Stevens twice this season (first season snowboarding seriously) and now that I am comfortable on the blue runs I think it's an okay mountain. Definitely not for beginners. Beginner-intermediate skiers/riders may like the Skyline run. It's a gentle blue run (long and wide) that's perfect for practicing turns. Crystal is my favorite in the area but if I want to mix things up a bit I'll go to Stevens.