“Damn good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Tahuya, Washington
“Damn good Pizza”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I can only comment on the pizza and the Salad because that's all I ever get. The pizza is top notch, best crust in town and the way they put the toppings under the cheese is awsome. The salads are very good as well lots of cheese and dressing. They have good lunch specials too.

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Yummy Pizza and Chopped Salads”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We really enjoy the white pizza and the three cheese pizza at Spiro's. The crust is amazing. We also really like their chopped salads. The food is good, service friendly and on warm days it is is nice eating out on the patio. They also give toddlers a free snack plate of crackers, grated cheese, pineapple, and black olives. The messes that they have to clean up. They also give them a bowl of pasta for free when they are ready for that. Great neighborhood family place.

Visited May 2013
Silverdale, Washington
“Hmm - Not impressed!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We finally went there to have a sit down dinner - the place we were going to go was over crowded so we decided to try this place.

When we arrived - we were seated right away - there wasn't very many people there at all - maybe that should have been a sign!!

We ordered their Lasagna. When I got my salad - the italian dressing was terrible - I swear something was wrong with it! When we were finally able to flag down our waitress - and that took some time - she said sometimes it's not good! I couldn't believe she was telling us that! She brought me a different kind of dressing. The Lasagna wasn't good at all! I couldn't even eat mine. It was very, very greasy - and so hot that you couldn't even tough it for a long time! I usually would never complain about my food being hot - I don't like cold food at all! But this was so hot that you couldn't even begin to eat it for a while!

The prices were very, very expensive for a small - not a 5-Star Restaurant! The tables were those old fashioned - metal tables with chairs to match. This place really needs a do-over!!

• Visited November 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Spiro's = The Best Pizza in Kitsap County”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Been visiting Spiro's ever since they opened up this Location in Silverdale, WA for Years. First discovered their Pizza in 1982 when attending Jr. College in Bremerton. They now have additional Locations in Gig Harbor, Port Orchard, Poulsbo (named 'Stellas'...) and there are other loosely related 'Spiro's in Mukilteo, West Seattle around the Puget Sound although the Recipe/Pizza and offerings are the same, the locations on the Seattle side as well as Spiro's on the West side of Puget Sound all originated from 'Olympia Spaghetti & Pizza House' on top of Queen Anne in Seattle...

Visited April 2013
Silverdale, Washington
“What a disappointment-food, service and value”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

What a disaster my experience was. The full order of spagetti comes with a dinner salad and garlic bread for one price. My friend and I both ordered the half order and a dinner salad. I also placed an order of food TO GO. I dispise restaurants that serve the salad and as you take the first bite bring out the main course to cool at your table. No apologies. No taking back to keep it warm. Nothing. To add insult to the situation, asked me if I wanted my TO GO order brought to the table too as I am now taking the third bite of my salad! They did offer to keep that under the "warming lights". My friend and I needed to really pick up the pace of our gulping our food in order to eat our food when it was warm and not have the TO GO order dried out. Turns our when you order the half order and add a dinner salad - your bill is only minutely less. Definitely not worth the price difference. Rushed service. No value for the food. Would not choose to dine here again.

• Visited March 2013