“Yuck/Expensive! ”

Seabeck Pizza
Ranked #86 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Gave it two tries, different crust styles/different toppings, and HATED it both times. I suggest going to Poulsbo and having some Wood Fired Pizza instead.

1  Thank NWAR_Foodie

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This is a cute little place with a great view of Silverdale. Eat inside or outside. We have never gotten bad service or food here. The cheese bread is amazing. The pizza is hot out of the oven piled high with lits of cheese and combo of toppings. Get a pizza to go or eat a slice for lunch.

2  Thank Kali221
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Upon moving to Washington, we were super excited to try Seabeck Pizza. We had heard great things about it. We decided that we would treat our movers to a good lunch so we ordered take out. Once I got home with the pizza, I realized one was burnt. I called to let the girl know and she stated that "that's how pizza around here is." Rude. Their supreme pizza is $25.00. I do not recommend this place at all.

1  Thank Rgb84
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recently saw on Facebook that Seabeck Pizza now had available gluten free pizza. I was excited to try it as my daughter is celiac. A while back I had a negative experience at another local pizza place in Port Orchard that also serves GF and wanted to see the difference. I was not surprised by my experience with Seabeck Pizza as they have been around for some time and their regular pizza is always good.

I called at about 4:50 pm this evening (Tuesday) and first asked what the cost of the gluten free pizza was. The response I got was "There is no price difference but we only have the one size, 14"." I was pleasantly surprised by this response as 14" is a nice size pizza and the cost was the same. I then ordered the two pizzas I needed both in the gluten free. I was told it would be 20 to 25 minutes. When I arrived about 15 minutes later, I expected to have to wait a few minutes. Again to my pleasant surprise, both pizzas were out of the oven and ready for me when I walked in the door.

And finally, the taste...these were two of the best gluten free pizzas (one canadian bacon and pineapple and one pepperoni) I have had. Overall, Seabeck Pizza has one of the best values for gluten free pizza.

2  Thank Katee C
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Seabeck used to be the best pizza in town hands down but recently it seems like they have switched to a cheaper sauce (that gives me terrible heartburn every time) and half the amount of toppings. Won't go back since this is my third disappointing meal in a row.

1  Thank BellaBella1313