“Great Menu With All My Favorites”
Review of Origami Sushi

Origami Sushi
Ranked #69 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Sasebo, Japan
“Great Menu With All My Favorites”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My first visit here was at the recommendation of a friend I was meeting for lunch. It was a beautiful, spring day and we wanted a place with outdoor seating.

They have a great menu full of all my favorite Asian foods. So far, I've tried the Pink Dragon Roll, Phad Thai, Kung Pao and the Noodle Salad Bowl. It has all been very good and I would order it all again. The portions are very large, delicious and well-priced. I have never been able to finish everything on my plate.

Housed in an old building, they have done little to improve the state of their premises. I was rather unnerved to use the bathroom the first time and will avoid it again unless absolutely necessary in the future. The kitchen is in full view of the seating area, so no need to wonder what kind of condition it is in. The restaurant is clean and that is the important thing.

The servers we've had go quietly about their business, efficient but with little interaction. No big complaints, but it would make for a more pleasant experience if they made eye contact and smiled on occasion.

All in all, I've been here several times now and have enjoyed my experience enough to become a return patron.

• Visited May 2013

“Warm fish=not happy”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We've eaten a lot of sushi and weren't expecting 5 star cuisine but the warm rolls and warm salmon in the sushi left us unhappy. The rolls also fell apart before getting into our mouths. Good service but food wasn't good at all. We won't be back.

• Visited October 2013
“Quirky place but awesome food!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Something for the whole family. Great sushi. The orange chicken is yummy. The fried rice is quite good. Fast service and fresh food!

• Visited June 2013
seattle washington
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The Sushi here is AWESOME! we visit this place often, prices are great, service is good and the food is delicious! Coming from Memphis an area with plenty of variety in your sushi options I would safely bet this at least top 5 in sushi favorites! Sure the location is a bit shady,and we drove by that area several times before actually heard of it, the however it makes it a diamond in the rough ;). It's not usually terribly busy (for lunch at least).

• Visited July 2012
bainbridge island
“Good Sushi...A lot for the money”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good sushi, although kind of a cheesy looking restaurant..but service is good and restaurant is clean...very wide selection...Bottom line don't judge a book by its cover

• Visited July 2012