“Good Sushi...A lot for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Origami Sushi

Origami Sushi
Ranked #47 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
bainbridge island
“Good Sushi...A lot for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good sushi, although kind of a cheesy looking restaurant..but service is good and restaurant is clean...very wide selection...Bottom line don't judge a book by its cover

• Visited July 2012

Bremerton, Washington
“LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have come here several times with friends for lunch. I enjoy thier miso soup, and the sushi rolls are always great! The prices are decent, so we can make this a frequent lunch time treat. I haven't been here for dinner, but hopefully one day my husband will try it!

Visited January 2012
Silverdale, Washington
“Is it good overall, or just good for Silverdale?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

Perhaps its just because its in the greater unicorporated community of Silvercity, but we always enjoy the big portions and quick service of Origami. Now if you weren't recommended to go here, then you would never just pop in based on its location and outside trailer park, run down, jumbled compilation of signs decor they have going on. Don't let that discourage you from going in and getting the Las Vegas roll or Pad Thai. The sushi chef's make it right in front of you at a sushi counter and we have had a couple of pretty delicious desserts. Get out your folding paper and pick your favorite animal because origami gets it right! (For Silverdale anyways).

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Richard K
Poulsbo, Washington
“Not Fresh!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Which is a must for a sushi restaurant. We were really excited to try this restaurant based on reviews. Our order consisted of an order of crab ragoon, an order of fresh shrimp spring rolls, California roll, crunchy roll, Philadelphia roll, and a Las Vegas roll.

So, we start our meal with the "fresh" spring rolls. After biting into it we quickly realize the shrimp is not fresh at all! The smell was overwhelming, so we immediately put them back. As my husband is returning his back to the plate we notice a nice long, black hair rolled into the rice wrapper...nice.

We ordered this to go, so we were eating this at home, hence we couldn't complain to anyone. We had also spent $50 on the meal, so we forged on. The crunchy roll was actually very good, it was still hot when I ate it, and it melted in my mouth. The California roll was okay.

My husband didn't really care for his Philadelphia roll, and his Las Vegas roll was not fresh!! The roll had layers of "fresh" salmon on top...but, like I said, the salmon wasn't fresh. I'm sorry but it is imperative for sushi restaurants to provide fresh food. This place failed miserably, will not return.

• Visited August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Worse sushi ever!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2009

I've been all over the world and by far this was the worse sushi ever, however the service was great. The selection was large and the use of immation crab was surprising given the location. Sushi was warm when received, it was also very bland probably due to low quality products. Very disappointing. Would not recommend.