“WoW”
Review of Danny's Cafe

Danny's Cafe
Ranked #18 of 149 Restaurants in Silverdale
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Danny's is just one great BBQ cafe. I can not say enough about the service the owner and the quality of the food Would recommend it to any and all who love BBQ Texas style

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 10, 2016

I had a very disappointing experience there. My wife and I went for lunch and she got the brisket sandwich and I got a pulled pork sandwich. We took it home to eat and I was disappointed to find that literally 1/2 of the meat in my sandwich was a single, huge chunk of fat (approx 4" x 4"). I don't mind a little fat in my pulled pork but not half of the sandwich in one chunk. I want to say that I don't usually complain about food and had to be convinced by my wife and father to take this back to Danny. I did just to show him what was in my sandwich, I did not ask for anything free. Upon getting back to the store I went to show Danny and his response was "that's just how pulled pork is man". He seemed very flippant and annoyed that I would even bring this to his attention. He said, and I quote " some people like just fat in their sandwich". That may be true, I don't know any of them, but I ordered pulled PORK, not charred FAT. It was just very disappointing because I just wanted to show him what I got in my sandwich and was treated terribly and my disappointment was met with disdain and no sense of care at all. It was honestly some of the most disappointing customer service I have ever received. So, if you are a fan of a Fat sandwich then I would go to Danny's, but if you are a fan of meat in your sandwich and better than awful customer service I would recommend taking your business elsewhere.

A lost for life customer

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

We recently ate at Danny's Cafe and the BBQ was great! It was so good we took our neighbors who were wanting to find a good BBQ place...since then they have taken their friends.

I would recommend Danny's to anyone looking for great, fresh BBQ. Eat in or take out orders.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2015

The location doesn't jump out at you. It's a small place near an industrial looking area right near the dog park in Silverdale. It's well worth your time to find it. The staff is friendly. The decor is simple and rustic. But it's the food you come for! My friends had the ribs and I had the pulled pork. Meats were very tender and not fatty. Very good flavor. Plenty of food for the money. You get Texas toast and two sides with your meal. Between us we tried the coleslaw (very good), the baked beans with pulled pork pieces in them (very good), potato salad (actually was better the next day for lunch) and the smoked mac-N-cheese with pulled pork pieces in them. We enjoyed our dinner and didn't feel rushed to vacate the place. Delightful evening and we will go again.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I've tried brisket at a lot of places in Kitsap County and this is the best by far! They do Texas style BBQ. Huge smoker when you pull up, so that's a good thing to see..... Meat was tender, it wouldn't even stay on the fork. I finally just used my hands. Great BBQ sauce. I can't wait to go back and try their ribs.

The only thing I didn't care for was their potato salad. Was dry and had no flavor. Their baked beans were really good and had pulled pork in them.

Date of visit: September 2015