“Expensive and not good”

Silver City Brewery
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Kitsap
“Expensive and not good”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

This is expensive food that is not very good. The first time the beer was good but the food sucked so I decided to give it a second chance. However, the second time even the beer wasn't good and the food was even worse. Even the beer is a rip off. You can get better micro-brews in the bottle. Not the best brewery I've been to.

It was very heavy and fattening both times. Don't go here. Hale's is opening up and will probably be better. Rachel's in Bremerton is good.

1 Thank LaughinJoe

Cle Elum, Washington
“Great place all around!”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

My girlfriend and I drove for 2 1/2 hours to try this place out and we will definitely be going back. The food was great and not overpriced for what we got. The beer selection is all around good although I prefer a stronger ale. Service was fast and the staff members were all friendly and helpful, even on a busy afternoon. I was compelled to leave a generous tip.

Kitsap, WA
“Great beer, great food”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

Moved to the area 6 months ago and we love this restaurant. It's definitely a gem in an area with quite a few chain restaurants. Really enjoy their selection of site-brewed craft beers and the food has been great every time. We especially enjoy their fast-break lunch special. It's a soup and hot sandwich type combo that includes a beer. Their clam chowder soup is excellent. Go early to avoid the wait.

Port Orchard, Washington
“Went down hill!!! Better off anywhere else.”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Moved to the area 4 months ago, when we first moved here we tried Silver City and thought it could be out date night place.

We went last night and the service was horribly slow with very few that were in the restaurant. Last Month you were top on the list, after the experience of last week I will move on.

Pro:
Good selection of Beer
Different spiced food

Cons: (now)
Slow service
Disorganized presentation of food

I would recommend this restaurant for anyone who want to try it, but be prepared to pay prices above the current quality of food. Maybe in a month or two I will try again but this experience made me wish we would have went to Applebees.

Bremerton, Washington
“Great Chowder, Great Sandwiches, Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 13, 2009

My Hubby and I made it a point to eat here, the last time we were in the Silverdale area. We are very glad that we did,I had just a cup of best clam chowder that I had ever had. Next time it will be a bowl! The menu has quite a bit to choose from, all the appetizer's looked so good, I would like to try supper there someday. The service was superb. We didn't have a brew, since we had apt. to go to, but I did enjoy watching what they were doing in the brewing area!