“A step above the rest!”

Silver City Brewery
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great service and lots of choices on the menu. The burgers were amazing and the gluten free buns were the best I've had.

1  Thank John And Erin M
There are newer reviews for Silver City Brewery

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Silver City Restaurant & Brewery was highly recommended to me by my son as one of his "favorite places"; he lives nearby and is familiar with the area. With good reasons to celebrate, it was our first choice. We made a 5PM reservation and, since business was booming, we sat upstairs because it's not as noisy and we had a lively discussion to update each other on developments, to welcome two returning sailors from deployment, and we had an impromptu birthday celebration! Seven of us averaged just over $30 each on food and beverage, and we're certain to return when we're in the area.
Positive feedback on everything from the chicken pot pie, Big Daddy Burger, the crab cakes, the onion rings, the meat loaf and everything that landed on the table! I enjoyed an IPA and another member of our group sampled the Who Pass Ale (9% alcohol). It's great to have a designated driver! If your travels take you to Kitsap County, add this place to your list of dining requirements.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent food and good beer, we will be back soon. The service was great, waitress was very friendly and helpful. The diablo pizza is a must try.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and myself stopped at our favorite restaurants in Silverdale, WA for lunch and our server Donna B recommended to my wife that she should try the Citrus Halibut Salad. All through lunch my wife raved about how great her Halibut salad was with red grapefruit, toasted nuts etc. I would have to say that this was the best meal she ever had there and would recommend this salad dish to anyone who loves Halibut. I had a great burger called Top Notch with avacado and great beer. We have never gone wrong there and it is worth the hour drive.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I think the food is pricey. But the service was really great. We had a waiter who recited our order back to us by rapping it. The beer is always excellent. They will serve your sandwich on lettuce, instead of a bun if you want. The ribs were delicious.