“good brewery”

Silver City Brewery
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
“good brewery”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I think the food is pricey. But the service was really great. We had a waiter who recited our order back to us by rapping it. The beer is always excellent. They will serve your sandwich on lettuce, instead of a bun if you want. The ribs were delicious.

• Visited August 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“Good beer, good food, great service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The restaurant has a nice selection of local brews and good, nicely sized portions of food. The server was very good and attentive.

Visited August 2013
Belmont, California
“One of the best burgers I have had in years”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ordered a burger, no cheese or bacon and it was DELISH!!!!!!! I ordered it well done and it was dark and a little crispy on the outside, and very flavorful. Nice fresh big piece of lettuce, tomato and onions. I ordered the fries and they were midway between regular fries and steak fries. I'm not a fan of steak fries and they were a little thick for me so though there was nothing wrong with them, personally, I would choose another side next time.

I also got a side of steamed broccoli and it was cooked so that the broccoli was still bright green, so not overlooked. Nor was it drenched in butter, which is great.

Other than burgers, there was typical Lone Star or Texas Roadhouse type selections.

The salads were nice quality, dark lettuce, not Iceberg lettuce based, and not covered in cheese and low quality croutons, as you may find in similar restaurants.

I will probably never go to this area again, but if I do I will stop back here for casual dinner or lunch. Service was a bit delayed between being seated and during the meal, but the place was packed on a Saturday afternoon, so I can't fault them too much.

• Visited June 2013
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Yummy dinner!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

During our recent visit to the Olympic peninsula, we had Silver City for dinner. The food was great but pricey. I was surprised to see appetizers so pricey. I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich, which was delicious! My husband had a burger, which he devoured. For our appetizer, we ordered the shrimp & pork rolls. My husband LOVED the sweet chili dipping sauce. Our waiter was friendly and our service was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that visits Silverdale, even if it is pricey. We will definitely come back!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Not bad.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good place for beer-did sampler and liked Scottish best. Pizza just ok but pizza always works with a ten year old boy!

• Visited July 2013