“Pleasant evening...excellent choice.”

Oxford Suites Silverdale
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We booked for one night with the intent of having dinner off the property. However, when checking in we were surprised to receive coupons for two free happy hour drinks each. We proceeded to the Bistro, were impressed with the decor and waterfront view, checked the menu, and decided to linger awhile. Soon, we were cordially greeted by Ashley & Tiffany, informed of the free spring salad & clam chowder offering, and settled in with delicious freshly prepared (not institutional) terriyaki chicken romaine lettuce wraps and pesto chicken quesadillas. Soon, the Bistro livened a bit with the addition of a small group of Canadian golfers wearing humorously outlandish custom-made sport coats, all in good nature. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening made more so with the hospitality of the Bistro & motel staff, the cleanliness & decor of the rooms & facility, and prior to checkout, a full hot complimentary breakfast. Excellent choice for a stay in Silverdale.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I wanted to do something special for a friend on Memorial Day weekend this year. I chose this property because they offered a great view of Dyes Inlet and what seemed to be a new, clean and comfortable "home away from home". I did not expect that the front desk hostess I dealt with, Dolores, would give me a substantial discount on one of their Extended Stay View suites. My friend was amazed, pleased and grateful. The suite was spacious, beautifully appointed and very comfortable. I had not seen the suite before she checked in, and I was equally impressed. Add to that the complimentary breakfast buffet the next morning, which she said was "the best (she) ever had at a hotel".

I could have not asked for a better experience for a friend who richly deserved to be treated to a memorable, relaxing get-away. Dolores has my enduring thanks for arranging an experience that neither of us will forget.

Room Tip: Always choose a view room. There are balconies available on the water side. Extended stay suites are...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have stayed at this location a few times now for work, and have found the location to be excellent and the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. The building is relatively new, and everything is clean and neat. The rooms are always clean. The restaurant and food are good, fast and reasonably priced for hotel fare. The location is on water, with a decent view but nothing special. The convenience to the local businesses, the mall, the Navy base and the interstate is why I choose this over other options. For the price, I think this is an above average all-around deal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed in Silverdale just for expedience sake. It is not exactly a resort destination. Since it served my purposes I did not mind the view of the parking lot. (The other side has a water view so I am assuming that is for the non-discount booking customers.)So while the property and room on the inside are very nice the outside has all the charm and ambiance of a WalMart.

The amenities are nice (free Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast, two free drinks, pool and fitness room). But the thing I noticed most was the friendly staff. Everyone, right down to the maintenance man to the maids were very pleasant and helpful.

So if you are looking for that cozy, charming romantic get away this is not your place. But if you are looking for a practical. comfortable place with friendly staff this is a winner.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013

we spent a week at the oxford in silverdale, it was more than we expected, it was very clean and the staff was the best from anastasia at the front desk to ashley at the bar all the workers were kind and helpful. the brakefast was a full buffet and was good! if you are ever near silverdale stay at oxford suites i know we will, i would give them all 5 stars and 1 extra star for makeing me gust of the day thank you to everyone at oxford! andy romig

Room Tip: the suites with 2 rooms were very nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our stay at the Oxford Suites Silverdale was most enjoyable. Clean, comfortable room with great bed. Friendly, attentive staff. We used the swimming pool, hot tub and sauna.
They have good food in the lounge, and for breakfast.
Everything was a-ok.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was our second stay at Oxford Suites. It was just as memorable the second time as the first! The service is second to none! The hotel is clean and still looks and feels new. Plus they probably have the best free breakfast of any hotel I have stayed at not to mention you get two free drinks at night at the bar, for every night you stay! The people though really make the Hotel. Joyce remembered my wife and I and asked how our home search was going she went above and beyond to help us in our search too. It's great to be remembered by the staff! Overall this is a great hotel for the value!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank BigPatM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
The Resort at Port Ludlow
The Resort at Port Ludlow
#1 of 1 in Port Ludlow

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!