“Truly Outstanding in every way”

Oxford Suites Silverdale
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
“Truly Outstanding in every way”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, nice lobby, friendly staff, easy checkin and checkout process, excellent breakfast and nice water view. Has a business area to print your boarding passes. An exrremely pleasant stay. They also have wakeup call if you need them. You feel very welcome at the hotel from the moment you arrive.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Groton, Connecticut
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Over the last 2 years I've stayed at this hotel probably 40 nights or more and honestly I don't have a bad thing to say. House Keeping does an excellent job. Restaurant is only open after 5 and in the morning for the breakfast buffet (included with 2 wines or beers) food here is decent not great but I always eat there at least once during my stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lobby and room was beautiful.

Bar and service were great.

At 2am a horrible smell entered our room. Horrible ventilation.

Can't stay there again. Smell was overpowering. We almost packed up at 2am to drive home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank yourrick
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Silverdale, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for the feedback and for letting us know about the problem. We did have an incident where a guest burned incense, which is not allowed and was done without our prior knowledge. We suspect that may be what caused you to be awaken, and truly apologize. Our hotel is 100% smoke free - incense or otherwise. We are pleased that the rest of your stay seemed to be pleasant. We do hope we'll have another opportunity to serve your lodging needs and we are truly sorry this occurred. Our General Manager, Steven Gear, would like to express our apologies personally, if you will call him at your convenience at 888.698.7848. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.
Woodland Park
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been staying at the Oxford Suites on business for the past 4 months and I can't do justice with words to this wonderful place! From my spotless room to the helpful desk, bistro and housekeeping/maintenance staff, complimentary papers each morning, a nice glass of wine (they pour from single bottles, not from a box) waiting for me at the end of each day, a great selection of breakfast items, and a value that doesn't exceed my expense allowance...it's a home run all the way around. I could not find a place to throw a holiday luncheon for my coworkers, so the staff at the Oxford brought someone in and catered a small lunch for me complete with tablecloths and personal service for just my group, even though the Bistro isn't usually open for lunch. These folks have it together. I love the water view and enjoy watching the tides, birds, fish, etc in the Dyes Inlet. The view is especially nice because I can see open space, and in such a heavily forested area, one can tend to feel closed in. The view totally relieves my feeling of claustrophobia. My thanks to the staff at the Oxford for providing such wonderful, personal service!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Took a chance and booked this hotel while job hunting in the area. had never heard of this chain before. i have to say this is the best place we stayed on this trip. we even extended a couple of nights for fun. the place is clean, quiet, professional polite staff, great breakfast. We needed a handicap accessible room and were very impressed with the way the room was laid out, the size of the bathroom and how easy to maneuver in the room. lots of hotels could learn from this hotel when it comes to ADA rooms. will take every opportunity to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Waterfront view room, evening reception service, on-site resturant, comfortable bedding, soaking tub, iPod connection alarm clock/radio, and a hot, yummy breakfast to boot. The only negative thing was that it seemed there was limited staff in the bistro area in the evening so it took a little while to get evening reception service, and it took longer to get offered a menu for dinner. On a positive note the steak was yummy as was the hummus and olive tapenade appetizer. Easy check-in and quick check-out. With the available amenities, location and price, I will definately stay again and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 20, 2012

While travelling to visit my boyfriend for my fall break, I accidently locked myself out of his apartment. (He's in the Navy, so he was at work on an overnight shift and had no access to his cell phone or email). As you can imagine, this was a pretty depressing situation to be in, as I was in a new place and knew no one. On top of that, my cell phone died, and I had no car. It was also Thanksgiving day. Thankfully I was down the street from the Oxford Suites and had remembered seeing it on my way in. When I got to the hotel lobby, the front desk clerk was SO nice and fixed me up with a great room. I cannot express the gratitude I have for that lady for being so caring. She made my check in absolutely the easiest, most hassle free thing ever. She even helped me find a place where I could get a phone charger.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank vlooney53
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!