“Best western recommends”

Dining options: Breakfast
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best western recommends”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Wow, since the high end restaurant closed at best western all that's available is here, the food is better than Denny's just be sure to order TWO meals as the are very small!

Visited February 2014

Sasebo, Japan
“The Food is Consistently Awful”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The first time I came here, I met some friends for breakfast. I ordered the quiche plate, but when it arrived, the quiche was the only thing on the plate and was missing the bowl of fruit and English muffin. After she finally brought the fruit, I reminded her I didn't get my English muffin either. Still waiting for that as it never came. We never got refills on our coffee, either. Matter of fact, we never saw the waitress again. For the price I paid for that small slice of quiche, I would have really liked to have my English muffin and another cup of coffee.

Ever the optimist, I met the same friends here for breakfast a second time. One of my friends had to send her pancakes back because they were black on the bottom. I can't believe they even made it on the plate... like she wasn't going to notice her pancakes tasted like charcoal?

For some reason only a psychiatrist would understand, I thought I would give them a 3rd chance and brought my aunt here for dinner. We both ordered fish, but the fillets had been in the fryer so long, we had to saw through the outer coating only to find that the fish had cooked away to nothing. It was completely inedible.

I won't be coming here ever again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank arl3203
Belfair, Washington
“Best Breakfast in Silverdale”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Shari's is a great chain restaurant and in Silverdale, WA it is THE BEST when it comes to breakfast - if you have a doubt, just show up at 9am on a Saturday or Sunday, and you'll be waiting in line! While you need to get there early, the food and service in this place are of a local variety - friendly and attentive, surprisingly so on those busy days too. Shari's has kick-butt pies and you'll want to order early for holiday's to get the pie you for your holiday of choice.

• Visited October 2013
Richland, Washington
“Always available for meals”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We like Shari's because we can always depend on a good meal at any time of dY or night, and the fact that you can have breakfast any time.

Visited October 2013
Friday Harbor, Washington
“A hands on manager...great staff”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Food was good...how can you screw up eggs LOL But the wait staff and manager made us really feel like they appreciated having our business! Especially considering all the competiton in the area....we were treated like we were the only patrons even tho the place was packed!

• Visited September 2013