“The Best Japanese Food In Washington”

Hakata Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Silverdale, WA
“The Best Japanese Food In Washington”
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I'm best friends with the owners' daughters so I may be biased, but Hakata's my favorite restaurant in all of Washington State. The food is amazing and is a great representation of the real stuff in Japan. The service is friendly, the food comes quickly, and it's a great experience whether you're sitting at the sushi bar or a separate table. I highly recommend the electric eel roll or any of the daily specials. If you live in or around Kitsap County, you have to check out this place ASAP!

Gig Harbor
“Best on Olympic Penisula”
Reviewed January 10, 2009

Best sushi on Olympic Peninsula! And possibly Puget Sound. I've tried a lot of sushi places and Sugi's place is our family favorite.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sit down sushi place for couples or small goups. They have a great sushi bar and Sugi the owner is a gracious...”
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Great sit down sushi place for couples or small goups. They have a great sushi bar and Sugi the owner is a gracious host.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Poulsbo, WA
“Just like being in Tokyo”
Reviewed November 18, 2006

After spending two years living in Tokyo, my family and I were anxious to find an authentic Japanese restaurant here in Washington. We happened across Hakata and it quickly became a family favorite. The menu has a variety of items, all of which we've tried have been wonderful. The restaurant is very clean and the staff very welcoming and attentive. You can choose to sit at either the sushi bar or one of the many tables. Anytime we're feeling a bit nostalgic for Japan, we head to Hakata. It's not often you find a restaurant that you can honestly say is authentic, but Hakata is. When we go there, it's just like being in one of the little restaurants we loved in Tokyo. I recommend Hakata without hesitation!

2 Thank JavaMick26