“Great for price”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped here with the wiff for the weekly going-out-to-eat. We did take-out, so I can't say anything about their plate presentation.
The portions are pretty big for what you pay. The orange chicken is my normal gauge of how good a Chinese restaurant is. The rice wasn't overcooked. The chicken itself was great. Not very spicy. I'll have to eventually try the General Tso's to see if the spicy icon on the menu carries any weight or not.
I also tried the paper chicken - which is chicken wrapped in foil then dropped in the fryer. No complaints on it, but nothing special.

2  Thank Andy T

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We enjoy the Happy Family dish the best. The Chicken Chow Mein is also great. Service is fast and very friendly with ownership close at hand watching over great service. We have eaten here many times over the last 9 years. Best Chinese food in Silverdale.

3  Thank NWMIND
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful fresh food. Sauces accent the very well prepared food instead of drowning it. They are a wonderful family owned small restaurant. Only downside is the single restroom, you may need to wait your turn.

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food & very generous portions! We had hunan beef, broccoli chicken, shrimp chow mein, & an order of double ocean delight & shared everything family style. All four of us ate until we were stuffed & still had leftovers!
The beef & chicken were by far the best as the chow mein was pretty dry & all of the seafood had a slight strange taste to it. I would definitely eat here again, but would not have chow mein or seafood again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very busy and chaotic when I arrived. Decided to order to go. It took a while to place my order. Wait time was about 20 minutes for the food. Large portions however the food was okay. Very basic Chinese. Everyone was nice though. I do not think I will return.