“Rating for food only. We got take out.”

Mandarin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food & very generous portions! We had hunan beef, broccoli chicken, shrimp chow mein, & an order of double ocean delight & shared everything family style. All four of us ate until we were stuffed & still had leftovers!
The beef & chicken were by far the best as the chow mein was pretty dry & all of the seafood had a slight strange taste to it. I would definitely eat here again, but would not have chow mein or seafood again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very busy and chaotic when I arrived. Decided to order to go. It took a while to place my order. Wait time was about 20 minutes for the food. Large portions however the food was okay. Very basic Chinese. Everyone was nice though. I do not think I will return.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great little place with excellent food, large proportions and priced well. The recent remodel make the place feel larger and it's been deeply cleaned (not that it ever felt dirty, but it now has a freshness to it). Friendly staff who are attentive to your needs, without being intrusive.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The favors come in the colors of gelatin.

The meat is actually gristle and not meat

The soup tastes like detergent

The food is just plan, bad!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have been looking for a good Chinese restaurant that was not a fast food place on this side of the Sound for a while when we stumbled upon Mandarin Restaurant in Silverdale. Located in a strip mall, this little place with only eight tables and three booths really satisfies my hunger for some good Chinese food at a reasonable price. We started with take-out and my husband ordered more than we could have eaten in a week. Saying that the servings are huge is an understatement. We next tried lunch: I had the sweet and sour chicken lunch special and my husband had the cashew chicken, both were great and we took enough home for dinner the next day. We've really enjoyed the General Tso's Chicken, the Orange Chicken, and the House Special Chow Mein. We have a lot still to try since we have now learned to only order two dishes to share. Not the fanciest place around but when I want Chinese this is where we now go.