“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We recently went here for Father's Day and as always the food is good! I just wish they didn't charge you for any "changes" to your oder! I didn't want Shrimp Scampi with my meal - and wanted to change it to a different type of Shrimp. In addition to the 28,00 meal I ordered - I had to pay an additional 7.00 for the different shrimp!!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Nice selection of sea-food combinations. Staff knowledgeble of choices, specials, wild-caught seafood choices.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Always a great meeting place for families -- like, we live in puyallup, and my grandparents live in sequim, so we each drive one hour to silverdale. great meeting place.
And great food, service, selection, good specials...

This is my mom's favorite restararunt. It's a shame there isnt one in puyallup!!

Reviewed February 26, 2011

Red Lobster is a cross between a Denny's and a real restaurant. The thing about Red Lobster is that they're always going to be packed certain days and times, and no review will make a difference ... so that's the kind of place you'll always be dealing with. There's no real reason for them to monitor quality or hit any metrics.

One still expects a certain standard, and parts of the experience make it worthwhile like some good recipes and their wonderful butter-soaked bread. This place just seemed poor for a Red Lobster. A water glass arrived with a huge crack, and the replacement arrived with someone else's lipstick. The third glass was clean. The lobster bisque was nacho cheez dip thinned with some cream, with bits of lobster added. Lobster itself just seemed like it had been frozen and thawed and frozen again one too many times. There was no apparent alcohol in the mixed drink. We ran before even considering dessert.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

My wife and I have enjoyed Red Lobster before at several locations, but this particular one is greatly lacking. Our food took over 40 minutes to arrive on a weeknight visit when there were very few people in the dining room with us. We complain and got a cursory apology from the server. The supervisor (if there even was one) was not visible at any point during our visit. In my experience, if you send food back they typically take it off your bill. Not in this case. We were so offended that the next day I called and spoke to the manager of the restaurant. She apologized and sent us a gift certificate to try the restaurant again. Our return trip was just as bad. We will not be returning.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!