“If you like Taco Bell - then this is your place”

Azteca Mexican Restaurant - Silverdale
Ranked #15 of 137 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I hate to write bad reviews - but this restaraunt has become such a chain - that you might swear it's made in a cafeteria somewhere and shipped to the restaraunts. We use to go there - but found another excellent Mexican Food place in our hometown.

The food tastes like it came out of a can - not made by authentic Mexican Recipes. I can always judge a good Mexican Food by their hot sauce - and this one fails.

Sorry - I just wouldn't recommend this Mexican Food place!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have been going to Azteca in Silverdale for over 20 years now! My kids grew up going there on their Birthdays so they could get their picture taken with the sombrero and get the free chocolate mousse dessert for their Birthday! In fact we have a picture of my daughter at Azteca with a little sombrero on for her FIRST Birthday....and we recently were just there, at her request, for her 16th Birthday!

The food is so good! We have never had any major problem in all these years and are loyal customers because of the consistently good food and great service! Did you know you can go get containers of their salsa to take home? My whole family loves Azteca salsa, so we are frequently there picking up more salsa for home!

I think it'd be nice if they had a frequent customer "reward" of some kind, but that's just a thought. I recommend this place highly for a great meal at a decent price!

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Mexican restaurant in Silverdale. The service was outstanding and very attentive. We were seated immediatly and waited on very quickly. The food and atmosphere were excellent.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've always felt that Azteca is the best Mexican on the peninsula. That said, I thnk their food is Excellent, and the value for what you get is Outstanding. Of note are the ground beef and shredded beef enchiladas; the shredded beef chimichangas; the chili rellenos and the ground beef burritos.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant before and liked it. Not this time. We went with o local couple on a Saturday at about 1:30 pm. Place was fairly empty but we had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. Then wait for a waitress. The normal Mexican chips and salsa took forever to come as did the meals. My Burrito Carnita was bland and with out redeeming character. All in all a wasted meal for the money.