“Poor everything!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Big chain acting like a family restaurant. Not enough servers and the good ones are gone. Used to carry a good but small variety of beers on tap, not anymore, mexican and bud only. I love a beer with mexican but hate mexican beer. Shame as the food is good most of the time although high priced for mexican.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am used to really good - authentic Mexican Food. I was really disappointed in their food - it just tastes like it is made in a cafeteria - rather than being home made. It's a step above Taco Bell - but to be honest - I would probably rather eat at Taco Bell if it was my only choice for Mexican Food - it would be a lot less expensive - and almost as good.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Four of us went to celebrate graduation last Sunday. I hadn't been there for years and ordered my usual quesadilla because it's a trusted vegetarian choice. It was bland, but satisfactory. My friend's ordered choices with meat and I was shocked at how huge the portions were. They couldn't eat even half.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Meet with friends and food is reasonably priced and is delicous! They also have coupons for free dinners in Val pak! 2 thumbs us for us!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Very family friendly, huge plus. Food is great. Queso dip has a nice zip to it. Portions are huge, especially for the prices. Fried ice cream is the best, and they gave the girls complimentary ice creams, as well.