“Decent food, HORRIBLE service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Pacific Northwest
“Decent food, HORRIBLE service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband, sister, and brother are at the Silverdale, WA OG last night.
It's been a while since we've eaten there, and what a difference -- and not in a good way.
When my sister asked for Marinara sauce for her breadsticks, the waitress looked at her and said, 'You're going to have to pay money for that". Odd response -- my sister said, "Yes, what else would I pay? May I have the sauce please?".
Took 45 minutes to get our food--the waitress apologized twice for the delay -saying "I don't know what's going on back there", then when she brought the food she said she was going to see about getting the entire ticket written off because we'd waited so long and because the delay was caused by an error in the kitchen -- what she said was, "Actually, they messed up one of the meals".
Came back and said that tonight's manager was "the strict one" and so would only write off the least expensive meal; that the other manager would have written off the whole ticket because we'd all had to wait 45 minutes for our meals, but this manager won't do it . . .."
Okay fine -- we appreciated it anyway.

After dinner she brings us a ticket --- on which the order details for each guest were all goofed up {my husband's drink on my brother's tab; brother's drink and side sauce on our tab, etc} but as we were going to pay all together it wasn't a big deal.
The tab totaled $78.
We gave her some cash and my sister's credit card.
She came back with the ticket for my sister to sign and I noticed it was now for $98! Looked it over and saw that they had put my sister's dinner cost back on -- actually showed it on, then subtracted, then back on again.
My husband took the ticket back up and asked why we'd been given a different ticket than we'd originally been given, and why the meal price had been added back in. Three people at the desk, and none had a clue....actually said, "We don't know how that happened" My husband said, " *Someone* here knows exactly how that happened.'
Took a few minutes for them to figure out how to "fix" that "mistake", but eventually they did. We paid and left and most likely won't be back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Sequim, Washington
“Love that soup and salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

On a rainy day the soup and salad are a great combination. We had great service and the breadsticks are still the best. A good experience while visiting and shopping in Silverdale.

• Visited December 2012
Bremerton, Washington, United States
“Great choice for a Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had a wonderful lunch at this Olive Garden. The food was hot and fresh, and the servings were quite generous. Our server was friendly and attentive and made us feel welcome. The atmosphere was pleasant and fairly quiet. All in all, our lunch experience was a good antidote to a cold and rainy Northwest day!

• Visited November 2012
Stanfield, North Carolina
“Week night meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

My daughter, her two children and I visited the Olive Garden while I was visiting from my home in NC. We didn't have to wait to be seated and our server was very attentive even though she had a large number of guests at the next table. The food was good, a bit pricey and I would only take teenagers for a special dinner. My grandson says it is his favorite restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Poulsbo, Washington
“Olive Garden in Silverdale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Hight standards in quality of food. They have about the best soup and salad anywhere, and for us is a full meal. lovely decor. Fairly quiet. So popular that on Fridays and Saturdays may have a half hour wait.

Visited September 2012