“The fact that this restaurant is rated so high doesn't speak well for Silverdale”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I went here with some coworkers for lunch recently. I did NOT choose to go here. This is some of the uniformly saddest Italian food in America. If you love iceberg lettuce salads, this is the place to go. They just use poor ingredients, which always leads to mediocrity. The restaurant was very crowded while I was there. Too bad there aren't better options in this town. The service was very attentive and the servers were very nice. An actual Italian person from Italy would be insulted if he came here.

• Visited October 2011

Seattle, Washington
“Reliable, Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Olive Garden maintains consistency across the full spectrum of their restaurant chain. The food is very good, reasonably priced, and predictably good. This place is almost always crowded, with particularly long waits at the typical dinner and lunch hours. Service can be excellent. It's basically a good place for a good meal!

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank OlympicWest
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

There are several places to eat that are excellent in Silverdale...and yes, Olive Garden is a chain...so what is so good here? We don't like a lot of traffic...Olive Garden is immediately off the Rt3 exit for Silverdale coming from the South. They can be busy and family filled from 4-6 PM...with people waiting for tables....so we go in bypass the checkin and take a bar table and are served immediately. Even if bar tables are full you can sip at the bar and wait or eat at the bar. The staff is friendly and the food and wine both good and plentiful. Sometimes we just buy appetizers, soup, salad, and desert. We have never had a bad experience and the bar area is actually more quiet than the dining room. Now you know our secret.

Port Orchard, Washington
“Average, nothing to great about this one”
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Prices are above average but quantity is average. We only frequent this store because my wife is adicted to italian and have yet to find better. They are ok with children and late afternoon is better then evening for decent service.

sequim, wa
“Was OK, wouldn't go back”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

This was my first time eating at the Silverdale Olive Garden and I wouldn't return. The food is what you would expect from Oliver Garden, but they had half the restaurant seats empty while I waited 15 minutes. They had 3 servers working one section. They placed me and my husband next to a group of screaming teenagers and the waiter proceeded to walk by us over and over again, while tending to the large group of teenagers needs. I'm not sure I even got a refill on my drink before I decided to give up and leave.